Search results for query: *

• Users: Viranto
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Viranto

Why is balance a thing for singleplayer?

I understand that its important for multiplayer, but why is it a thing for the singleplayer? If every faction is the same, only the visual armor is changing, this destroy the replayability for me. Because at the end, no faction is unique. It makes absolutly no difference which faction i serve...
  2. Viranto

Need More Info Extrem high CPU usage

I'm not sure if this is normal, but Bannerlord have a extrem high CPU Usage. The problem already start with the launcher, i haven't start the game and the launcher alone take 57% of my CPU. On the Worldmap my CPU is always at 100% and i don't find any way to lower it. But on the Battles, my cpu...
  3. Viranto

Why does my generals attack in Formation Group and don't stay behind the line?

I hate this, my unique generals (heroes, children, wifes) are always the units which died first in a battle, because they attack the enemy, when i give the formation group infantry or cavalry the attack order.This shouldn't happend, because as a general they should stay behind the normal units...
  4. Viranto

Why does AI not fight tactical in defending sieges?

I see this game have exactly the same problem like total war. The ai always fight only on the walls or directly before the gate. Sieges would be so much harder, if the ai would use the full options for defending a castle or city. We have Towers, we have second Walls, we have Buildings with...
  5. Viranto

What does the AI Diffculty ( Veteran & Challenge) do?

You can change the ai diffcult in battle in the campaign option. But sadly there is no description what the 2 higher options Veteran and Challenge do. I play with everything on realistic, to get a good feeling, because i play only a commander not a fighter. So i only give orders and would a...
  6. Viranto

SP - General More culture difference

This game need a lot more difference in the culture. Sadly i stop playing it after 60 hours, because it is always the same, there are no difference between the factions. There is no new reason to play it again. But there should be, because we have russian/ norse, we have huns, we have european...
  7. Viranto

Can you move your troops at once in formation? (Grouping)

In games like total war, you can group everyone in a fixed formation (ctrl + g). In Bannerlords i setup my armies before i fight in this formation: Sword/ Spear in the Front (Shieldwall). Behind them my archers and on the left and right flank cavalry in the skein formation. But now i have a...
  8. Viranto

SP - General What about a Techtree

I think i have read somewhere the game should be run for 400 years. This mean it have the complete periode of the middleage. The darkage, the high middleage and the end of the middleage. I think a tech tree would be perfect, when you can play as your heir and this over 400 years. Warband...
  9. Viranto

Why do armies lose the formation by the forward order? Please change this!

In every battle i create my formation. Spear in front, left and right swords, behind it archers. But as soon as i give the order "forward" where i can say where the whole army should go, they loose the whole formation and make a line instead of this what i create in the battle or with the perk...
  10. Viranto

Does the army charge random or do i something wrong?

When i fight together with my lord, i can decide which unit typ i control. I often take the cavalry. At first i give them the order "follow me". Then when i are on the flank on the enemy, i give the order "charge". But it looks like they don't charge in my line of sight. It looks they don't...
  11. Viranto

Where are the banners?

Where are the banners from every screenshot? I was so happy to play an middle age game with banners. It would make battles so epic. I hope there was not a problem with banner and i hope TW can bring them back into the game.
  12. Viranto

Battles ending to fast/ Battles to short

Most of my battles are only 50seconds to 2mins. Some 700 battles are 5min, but more because of horses. Sadly there are not enough real duells in battles. I wish you can change the option that not only your troops get the 1/2 damage, but the enemy too. I hope we get in the future longer battles...
Back
Top Bottom