Search results for query: *

1. Sieges battles are easy and boring, here's my suggestions

If it was so easy to put together the frame work, Mount and Blade would have a lot more copy cats.

And half of the stuff people complain about, in this thread and others, are clearly on the docket.

I personally don’t want sieges to take hours of my life just to take a castle. I have not experienced what many posters claim. Archers have posted up in position both attacking and defending. All ladder points have been assaulted simultaneously, along with a battering ram moving forward. The AI is, in fact, launching multifaceted assaults.

The biggest issue, as of now, is getting better usage out of what’s already in place. AI isn’t dropping rocks in attackers in the gatehouse. A handful of recruits should be assigned to do this. The “shield wall” in front of the door isn’t counter charging and trying to reinforce the door. I know hit boxes are fickle things in a game, but it might be nice to have crossbowmen at the gate shooting at folks while they chop at the door.

My main point is that some AI tweeks could already really liven up the sieges. Folks wanting multi-day events should go back to playing flight simulators where they fly a commercial plane from Dallas to Boise.......because that’s how fun sieges would become if half of this threads ideas were pushed into the game.
    They created the engine for Bannerlord, so they should have been able to do better than this. There really is not much difference to Warband sieging, wich is dissapointing. And i doubt there will be at this point.
  2. Phalanx Formation Please

I doubt TalesWorlds is capable in doing that. There could be so many tactical formations that would make sense. Like a spear wall (against cavalry), or as you mantioned a phalanx.
  3. Sieges battles are easy and boring, here's my suggestions

I doubt they will put anything you mentioned in the game.

In the end it will be the modders who make this game .... again.
  4. the game need vasssal system

EA is what the devs want it to be, there is not real restriction. As long they are honest and upfront about it. Look at Steam and how diverse the EA are, from early alphas to late beta, some takes years, some a few months.

you as a player needs to read the information provided. Do extra research if needed (read reviews, see Youtube videos, etc). Make a informed decision about [should I buy it], [should I wait it], [should I ignore it].

Simple as that.

Nah sorry. I knew it was Early Access, but have never experienced such a lackbuster of an early access game ever. I had high expectations for at least the warband features beeing implemented or core features like pathfinding in sieges. But what we got was a alpha bugtest for a full price. I would have been allright with bugs here and there, but the amount of gamebreaking bugs is insane.

What have they been honest and upfront about it? Calling it EA? Thats it? Its not enough when what is sold to you is a nonfunctional game.

for you means that , but not means that in real life , core mechanics are just the core mechanics not more features or at least the features that warband game had

So what are core mechanics for you? opening a menu? no. Its for example pathfinding so AI isnt stuck at sieges. Or simple quests that can be completed. The family feud, spy party and poachers quest were bugged for WEEKS with crashes, glitches and corrupted save files. Or working diplomacy.
    How can be a game that have been in development for 8 years come out like this? its just not comprehendable for me.
  5. the game need vasssal system

the core system works , all the features are implemented ? no thats why is a early acces and not a game finished
    Then i would like to define core features. For me this means, more or less all features that warband has already implemented.
    This should be no problem for a game selling at that price and beeing under development for 8 years, right?
    For gods sake, not even sieging is working. The amount of gamebreaking bug, crashes and balance issues is INSANELY high.
  6. the game need vasssal system

There is but cut from game in EA, stop begging for new features.
    They release EA for community to test core features.
    What about stop blowing sugar up Taleworlds arse all this time? We are not Alpha Testers. EA should be a more likely stable game with CORE FUNCTIONS working. This game has LESS features than warband for christs sake. This is under development for 8 goddamn years. 8!!!!!!! its a ****ing warband lite with improved graphics and a bugfest for us to discover, sold at a AAA full release pricetag.
  7. Conspiracy Completed!?

Just disable the goddamn quest if you cant complete it. Why is this so hard? Why is this even in the game?
  8. How to stop conspiracy?

What happens tho, if it reaches 2000?
  9. Siege Bugs(Ladders, Siege Engines, Archers)

Dont forgett about the rams. They use the ram to get through the first gate, then run to the ladders/towers to get stuck there. At this point, dont build towers. They do nothing better than ladders and they work as intended as for now
  10. Own Kingdom, maximum fiefs ownable?

So i have my own kingdom, gathered a couple of vassals and distributing new settlements to them. After owning 3 cities and 4 castles, i cant vote for myself anymore when the vote starts. I am not even a candidate. Is this intentional? If yes, what is the maximum i can own? Can i own 7 fiefs in...
  11. Resolved Companion's party I elected to have join my Army glitched in a city

This is a temporary fix.
  12. Ehh refunded it.

I think you dont know what Alpha means. Alpha meaning in game dev is when the core mechanics are still not defined, which isnt the case here. What we have here is more like an early open beta a.k.a early access as widely understood on Steam, after the closed beta TW did.

I disagree. Alpha is mostly used to find and fix bugs. Thats what we do. The core mechanics may be defined, but not all of them are working. This is just a big bug fixing event wich we paid for. At this point, it has less game mechanics than Warband.

I have played many Early Acess titles, and none had this many gamebreaking bugs and crashes. You can only complete 3 steps of the goddamn MAIN quest. How can anyone defend this?

They may have developed a new engine for 3 years. But showing off this, after then 5 years of active developing the game is a lackbuster. It literally feals as Warband light with graphical upgrade and an insane amount of bugs..
  13. Ehh refunded it.

They've pretty much updated every day since EA release...

They are doing exactly what EA is meant for; use player input and improve the game. Unlike some other devs who do what you described.

This is not Early Access, its early open Alpha. The amount of gamebreaking bugs ist insanely high. An early access version should have a stable foundation, not a gamebreaking and crashing bugfiesta. Its not our job to limit and bugtest a very basic version of a game, wich currently is nothing more than a graphical upgrade of the previous title with a AAA pricetag.
  14. Need More Info Lords stuck on cliffs or in the middle of a town

I wrote something on the steam forums that might help you.
  15. Honest Review for Developers (Opinion)

You are kidding, right? 4,5 of 5 stars? This is a big fat mess. This is not Early Access, its Early Alpha at best. The ammount of crashes, bugs, missing content,balance and progression issues are INSANELY high. An Early Access version should have the basic game almost fully functional. Noone is able to play it without major issues.
  16. Resolved Companion HOLDING Bug

This is my save file if you want to try it yourself https://gofile.io/?c=yCLwU3
  17. Resolved [Bug] Spouse stuck inside castle

I know this is a far fetch, but can some dev help me with this? I uploaded my safe file. Save Game
  18. Wayne2077 Video Thread: Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord

Amazing game but you only show bugs. Is this the current state of the game? Unplayable? What's amazing about it other than silly laughs at bugs?
    Yes, This is the current status and its unplayable.
  19. Resolved Companion HOLDING Bug

nevermind what tabs tell you. Can you meet her?
    i cannot reach her, since she is in the middle of the castle map asset.
  20. Resolved Companion HOLDING Bug

This also happened to me. I was looking for a noble to complete the main quest, the Encyclopedia was adamant it was inside a certain city, guess what he wasnt. He probably wasnt even there. Then a patch came thru and he teleported on the other side of the map (where he probably already was for all this time).

She is physically there. The clan tab tells me she is travelling to that castle. Meanwhile she just keeps getting pregnant and having kids.
Back
Top Bottom