Search results for query: *

• Users: Celanawe
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved Completed Quest Remains Active - Changes Quest Type?

I had completed a quest to clear out a bandit's nest for Luichan the Far-Farer. However, later on when checking my quest logs, I noticed that it still appears to be active. This is despite it stating the text informing me that I have completed the task. The text within the quest log for...
  2. Resolved Elthild - Default Intro Text

The noblewoman Elthild has default intro text when first speaking with her. It is as follows: (Default intro for famous player. Will try to make sure that this does not occur) There seems to be a post mentioning this issue previously however, it is not clear if it is character specific or more...
  3. Resolved Weapon will switch to previously equipped weapon in battle

Occasionally, I have entered a battle and discovered that my weapon switched to my previously equipped weapon. For example, I had equipped a Crafted Two Handed Sword for some time. Then, before proceeding into a Hideout battle, I had equipped my Imperial Axe to use. I then entered the battle...
  4. Need More Info ERROR: Text with id ui_hit_shield_on_back doesn't exist

I received the following text error during a battle: "ERROR: Text with id ui_hit_shield_on_back doesn't exist" I was obviously hit on my shield on back. It listed the body part as the shoulder. I took minimal damage so this would just seem to be the missing text as the issue. Low-priority.
  5. Resolved Immediate Timeout - Army of Poachers Quest

After having accepted the Army of Poachers quest from Urios the Tanner in Myzea, he directed me to proceed to Vealos at midnight to deal with the poachers he had hired there. However, once having exited the town of Myzea in order to head to Vealos, I immediately received a notification that...
  6. Need More Info Bottom Lip / Top Lip modifications are reversed

On the Character Customization screen, under the "Mouth" sub menu of character customization, the Bottom Lip Shape and Top Lip Shape sliders will affect the opposite lip. For example, if you move the slider for the Bottom Lip Shape, the top lip on the character model will be affected. The...
  7. Need More Info Helmet/Face/Hair/Beard Visible in 1st Person view

Whenever initially spawning in a town, city or battle map in the 1st person view, parts of the player character's helmet/face/hair/beard will be visible and obstruct the view. If the player then switches to 3rd person view and back to 1st person view, this will no longer occur for that area...
Back
Top Bottom