Search results for query: *

1. Is there an example of a "finished" mod or of a sandbox for Bannerlord?

@clivictr
    Harmony looks like I can reflect and monkeypatch just about anything in M&B:BL. I think this would be the most helpful thing I could use. There may not be docs around all the BL methods but wouldn't Harmony give us access to all these details?
  2. Is there an example of a "finished" mod or of a sandbox for Bannerlord?

Well currently TW haven't released modding tools or any documentation. People are going through game files, DLLs to get info. So most of the mod work you see will have little to none c# code. You can either wait for people to work things out more or wait TW to release tools whichever happens first.

If you want to add new models, type of soldiers, change name of towns etc. that type of stuff then those can be done through XML files.

Ah! Ok!
    That’s good to know! Thank you.

That makes a lot of sense and gives me a different perspective on modding until TW releases more tooling. Thanks!
  3. Is there an example of a "finished" mod or of a sandbox for Bannerlord?

Is this the "tutorial" you mentioned?
    Yes. I completed that one so far.
  4. Is there an example of a "finished" mod or of a sandbox for Bannerlord?

Hi there, I'm sorry if this is a stupid question. I'm new to C# and to modding for TaleWorlds games. I have a lot of experience in other languages. I was able to use the tutorial and create my first Hello World mod, but I am not sure how to spawn a map or load a game to test different methods...
Back
Top Bottom