Search results for query: *

1. Creating an Army out of Thin Air With Create a Party

AI lord recruits most if not all units when you reach a village to recruit units yourself until he is almost full (not sure if few spots in party are left unoccupied intentionally for the occasion when you defeat enemy parties to recruit additional units from their army). Also he does not use your money to do so which he should. The above post has a good point with the coins.
  2. Creating an Army out of Thin Air With Create a Party

Just noticed this... this needs to be fixed ASAP
  3. Siege mode for EU servers

When will we see siege game mode for European servers? The lag while playing Oceania makes hitting enemies really hard.
  4. MP Antiquity Caesar's Rome: Multiplayer Battle Mod

What modeling software is used to create armor assets?
  5. Performance issues when fighting large battles in daylight

I'm not sure if this was posted on the forums already or not, but I realized that fighting large battles with the setting for units set to 1000 I get extreme performance issues when fighting in daylight. I'm not sure what TW did with the lighting system in the game or how they programmed it but...
  6. Choosing which units to bring into a hideout battle

There is a way.
    Delete the units you don't want to come with you :sneaky:

Actually did this... now I have a party of loosers :sad:
  7. Choosing which units to bring into a hideout battle

Is there a way to choose which units I bring into a hideout battle since when I fight battles in which hideouts have more archers I'd bring more or only archers? I get stomped hard when fighting opponents that use bows.
Back
Top Bottom