Search results for query: *

1. CoolYo

Why so much hate for this game?

Path of Exile, free, 2000 hours. Seems that Bannerlord doesnt have nearly enough content. Seems that everyone should be playing path of exile. Or maybe dont compare apples to oranges.
    lol what i typed was definitely relevant to what you said about there not being enough content for $50 what i said was there are $60 games that have far less content. Don't just regurgitate apples and oranges crap like so many simpletons as if what was typed wasn't relevant to what you had stated. Try harder bro.
  2. CoolYo

Why so much hate for this game?

Eh. My main problem is that this is a 50$ EA game that doesn't have nearly enough content to justify that price.
    Yeah, Ghost of Tsushima takes 35 hours to beat then bored; FF7 remake has 25 hours worth of gameplay. People that play bannerlord have between hundreds to thousands of hours of gameplay, yet not enough content in Bannerlord for $50 price tag. lol
  3. CoolYo

The Community and Myself Deserve a Refund!

I don't get it; You spend hundreds more hours in Bannerlord than you would in most others games in your library, but you want a refund...
  4. CoolYo

1.2.0 Towns are (almost) bankrupt

I think its too easy to make money still. I think workshops should not be making more than 50 gold, and items that you buy for 100k gold we should resell for 1k gold, the player just makes way too much money. Towns replenish after time and i feel the max town gold should be 10k gold not 100k. Also, tournament betting is still way too high shouldn't make so much money from something as easy as tournaments. We should have no means of sustaining a large army.... x P I am jking btw; just some dumb posts i saw on here that lead to this massive money nerf across the board.
  5. CoolYo

the flood of tiny armies

Would be cool if clans that go without land for to long would end up joining a minor faction or something. Also, if a major faction loses all castles and towns become a minor faction.
  6. CoolYo

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops African Inspired Factions

I think aksum, Mali, and ethiopia are all viable choices for a black african inspired faction.
  7. CoolYo

How can I execute my wife?

I got a vibe from an entirely....different game here.

If would only have been more perfect if you wanted to make a donkey your councelor or something :mrgreen:
    Glitterhoof I name thee consul.
  8. CoolYo

The new faces on the beta look real bad/weird

The guy's faces look much better in beta, but i can barely tell a difference with the female faces.
  9. CoolYo

Currency Difficulty Slider? I'm making way too much money

I had one clan that cost me 1.2 mil to get them to join my faction. So, it seems like the price of some things are all over the place. Money is easy to make, but if you want your own faction it can become costly at times.
  10. CoolYo

Dual wield!

I thought I read that the guy himself wasn't suited up either, and did a lot of his holding off by sheer intimidation. After the first two attempts went poorly no one wanted to be next.
    Nah, they were braver than that, they kept fighting him he just kept slaying them left and right; when some slick soldier got in a barrel and drifted under the bridge and speared him in the crotch. He probably killed anywhere from 40-100 dudes on that bridge as he stalled them by fighting not stop, not just intimidation alone.
  11. CoolYo

Evolution is wrong,Development is right

Both are proven theories, macro evolution being the older of the two, not that you can use the two terms independently and only "believe" in one. One can only argue for replacing the current theory of evolution for a better theory of evolution, not no evolution. Otherwise you pick a fight with biology, genetics, geology, medicine, chemistry and physics which all contributed many experiments to prove the theory so good luck with that.

As for the OP: Bollocks. Get some higher education, then come back.
    I should clarify I suppose. I certainly believe macro-evolution is plausible and feasible, it is just that the current model of macro-evolution is not absolute, as even richard dawkins will tell you it can not be a law, as it does not have a mathematical relationship in nature as all other scientific laws do. However, he also suggests that to consider it a mere theory is intellectually dishonest and open to dismantling by laymen, so therefore should call it a fact not quite up-to par with a law absolute truth, but not mere scientific conjecture or speculation either. With which, I have bit of an issue I think that it is capable of having a more mathematical basis in nature. However, I do not want to make this post too long, so suffice to say i should correct myself in that i agree with macro-evolution, but that i believe it is still feasible and within parameters to suggest there might be 2 origin points rather than 1 which is commonly believed that we all originated from the ocean which may be true, but could also be that there are 2 origin points rather than 1, which even some famed biologists and chemists have thought might be the case with insects for instance. There are also mathematical approaches that can be attempted to have a more concrete vision of macro-evolution.
  12. CoolYo

Dual wield!

There's actually a historical example of that kind of berzerker though. Example: The one dude at the Battle of Stamford Bridge that held Harald Godwinson's army at bay all by himself for a significant period of time and let Harold Hardradda get his act together after Godwinson caught him with his proverbial pants down
    Yeah, the viking at standford bridge is one of the biggest badasses in history, but he wasn't naked he was fully armored. It was Harold's Hardradda's army that was still naked, so this guy tried to hold them off while his army got suited up if i am not mistaken.
  13. CoolYo

Where's my helmet

If your in a town and can't see your helmet; its because you have town gear and outside of town battle gear. There are 2 tabs in your inventory menu that switches from civilian outfit to battle outfit.
  14. CoolYo

Marriage after 40

I wonder if its a bug, or an intended past child-bearing age mechanic?
  15. CoolYo

I don't want to be mean, but I feel that a monkey is more capable of typing more coherently than you are op. Since, you like to bring up monkeys a lot. lol
  16. CoolYo

I personally don't believe in macro evolution, micro-evolution is proven, so idk how you would debate against a proof on that one; this is just stupid. Why talk about this here? when the term at play "evolution" is not referring to Darwinism version. lol
  17. CoolYo

Campaign length

I like to keep war even between factions, so i let my own armies get destroyed first before I run around destroying opponents armies; then i make peace and try to keep peace until both sides have rebuilt there armies. I play indefinitely unless save file gets corrupted then i restart. 1000 days is much to short for me to get bored.
  18. CoolYo

Dungeons and caves!

Yeah, that could be cool. I agree, Turn bandit hunting into a dungeon delve; it could be something to do while your armies are building back up during peace time. Only allow your companions to go in with you to feel like an adventuring party.
  19. CoolYo

Dual wield!

Yeah, even if they were ambidextrous I doubt they would dual wield; more likely to switch weapon and shield or weapon around when they get tired though.
  20. CoolYo

Spear speed

I think spears are good against cav and as cav, but really suck bad in arena. I agree I think it needs a speed buff.
Back
Top Bottom