Search results for query: *

• Users: jobisingh
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved Can't Give Yourself Fief

As a king of my own faction, for some reason I can't give myself a fief. In the vote screen it says I ultimately get the final choice, but their is no option to give it to myself, only a selection of lords. Its getting to the point where everyone is about to get more fiefs than me.
  2. Resolved Differentiating Between Unimplemented and Not Working Perks.

I've seen this mentioned on a few different threads but haven't found a thread dedicated to it. It would be really nice if Tale Worlds differentiated between the perks they haven't yet implemented at all, and those perks that are simply bugged or not working. As of right now their isn't any easy...
  3. Resolved Can't Talk to my Own Prisoners

I put a lord in the dungeon of my castle. When I go to the dungeon and try to talk to him he tells me "I am not allowed to talk with you". The only reason I want to talk to him is because he has a quest marker. I've attached an image of the occurrence. Image
  4. Need More Info Can Clip through wall at Mecalovea Castle

I can clip through this big wooden door looking thing at, . When i swing, attacks go through it and hit the wall behind.
  5. Resolved Siege Glitch

So if one of your castles is under siege, instead of trying to get past the enemy and into your castle, in which case you would lose half your troops, you can instead try and attack the enemy siege camp. This will allow an allies to join you in attacking the enemy. The only thing is, if you do...
Back
Top Bottom