Search results for query: *

• Users: Squibbles
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Squibbles

Resolved Lord Needs A Tutor Companion Issue

Summary: Lost a battle so I got separated from my companion for the Lord Needs A Tutor quest. When going to the city he is located in (Varcheg in this case) he doesn't exist and I cannot retrieve him. How to Reproduce: Lose companion for Lord Needs a Tutor for Raganvad of Sturgia Scene Name (if...
  2. Squibbles

How to successfully defend a settlement post capturing

So during a war, after taking over a castle or city it has no garrison, so you need to supply one. How do you get to a point where you can actually sacrifice men? My party only holds 109 as of now so I don't have many to place and successfully defend when an army of 400 + comes around. It would...
  3. Squibbles

Take down Cities or Castles?

I normally go for a city first then take down the surrounding castles slowly. Is there any benefit to taking down either or first? I would guess hitting castles would effect their military might but that is just a thought.
  4. Squibbles

Can't attack other armies when not at war?

So I dedicated myself to the Southern Empire. War has dried out after taking over two other factions, so I wanted to start another to continue our conquest. However, I can't seem to attack other armies we aren't at war with? When I try and to deliver my demands they say "Are you mad! We aren't...
  5. Squibbles

Do you need to leave a party member at a castle after you capture one?

I captured one and put some prisoners in it after I voted for it to be mine. Do I need to leave someone there to guard it?
  6. Squibbles

Resolved The Spy Party quest issues

Bug Description: Cannot complete quest: fails whenever you duel any of the accused spies. I saved beforehand and tried every option, all lead to a failed quest. How To Reproduce The Bug: Play through The Spy Party Quest in Poros. How Often The Bug Occurs: Every time I try the quest Quest Name...
  7. Squibbles

Should big battles be super slow?

So I just had my first bigger battle. I joined another army to take down another. Everyone got kind of close and just sort of, stopped? Even the enemy. They would fire arrows from time to time and after what felt like forever, they eventually came towards my comrades and they started to battle...
Back
Top Bottom