Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Archers Not Shooting Unless Very Close

When taleworlds is gonna fix this issue, I still experience the same 3 weeks after 1 Apr 2020

but they fixed this in 1.0.4 path
  2. Resolved Beta [1.1.0] Perk in Archery not working

Perk not working i have long bow and i cant use on horse https://ifotos.pl/zobacz/Beztytulu_qaahaqe.png
  3. Resolved Beta 「1.1.0」sword id on turnament

https://ifotos.pl/zobacz/Beztytulu_qaahxxh.png
  4. Resolved 1.05 skill in Leadership

It works but not properly, the bonus is 30xp per day for every stack. It should be 30xp per day per troop in the stack

ahh now im not check but i wait 10 days in city and was 0xp
  5. Resolved 1.05 skill in Leadership

Skill in Leadership name: Raise the Mask not working https://ifotos.pl/z/qassnxr
  6. Need More Info 1.0.4 Tree bug

Dude... how fast were you riding that horse?!?

56 speed on this horse
  7. Need More Info 1.0.4 Tree bug

Some trees are not good https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2047817461
  8. Resolved Archers not shooting

Did you fight during daytime or nighttime? When it comes to archers it's a feature implemented that during nighttime archers can't fire very far. Reason: Without lightsources, you can't really see jack **** at night.. you would know, if you've lived in the wilderness without electricity.
    When it comes to banditcamps, they are meant to have lightsources, campfires etc, hence you can see the enemy. Archers can fire.

When it comes to archers fire over the whole map, it all comes down to the speed of the arrow and how they coded falloff speed etc, the math behind etc, so it would not be the horsearchers that's buggy, but the math behind it and the bows they're using etc.

ehh... man for u archer cant shoot very far u mean its range 10m ? u can create army only archers and this same is in day time
  9. Crossbow men do not fire half the time

it does not matter if it looks like its day inside the battle , it depends on the big map

yes u can check they not working at the day man i have 24h in game and i have only archers in team and that unit are bug
  10. Crossbow men do not fire half the time

Its not a bug , its a feature , crosbow and bowman don't fire in night battles , even tho it looks like its day inside the battle , if you start the battle and its night at the world map the ranged units will not fire , looters still throw potatoes tho .

Trust me , i got 40hours in the game and my main strategy is archers , you just have to run from fights at night

its no true what u write i have this same problem at the day and he sant photo at the day its a big bug.
  11. Ranged Troops Not Firing Under Certain Conditions - Video Included

Had the same problem. Have you tried putting them in loose formation and back in line/ hold fire-fire at will? This works most of the time for me, at least on daytime maps.

but still its bug and need be fixed
  12. Ranged Troops Not Firing Under Certain Conditions - Video Included

i have this same bug at the daylight
  13. Resolved Archers not firing

Give them the Loose-Formation (F3) then my Archers always start shooting. In Line-Formation only my Crossbows shoot. So maybe its a problem with the space between your men.

no this is not problem its bug i try every thing and they dont want to shoot
  14. Resolved Archers not firing

ye ur archers not shooting beacose when enemy spwan behind trees or hill they not see enemy. They will shoot when enemy is near 10m.
  15. Resolved Archers Not Shooting Unless Very Close

its a bug with archer range for this bug game is unplayable for now
  16. Archers Range Bug

Ye i have this same bug
  17. Resolved Years of character

Actually I can headshot at about 50m with 50 skill on horseback. The archery feels really good imo. Not in MP though
    Archery its ez for me i playing most time in warband with bow and i always liked to have many archers in team but now i need to wait for patch to repair unit archery. Bow its somethink like sniper rifle xd
  18. Resolved Years of character

I agree. Younger start. Especially for women... gotta breed and get pregnant. lol

ye but now need to fix game first i waiting to fix archers beacose they dont have range atack when enemy spawn behind a forest or elevation they shooting only when enemy is near 10m
  19. Resolved Years of character

Yeah it's how it works. It is to also sort of accelerate the aging so you experience multiple generations at all.

but i think that is good idea to start when character have 21 years in this time people growing up faster
  20. Resolved Years of character

Oh no. The seaons in Calradia loop back with less days. It's working as they intended. Watch the seasons.
    a okay i think it was lapse
Back
Top Bottom