Search results for query: *

1. Bannerlord Cinamatic Video

Hi..just saw this video on youtube wanted 2 share it with you guys.
  2. SP - General Chariot Races and betting on them

I think it would be great if they added the game chariot races and we could even bet on them
  3. SP - General Jousting-(horseback dueling)

IT would be great to have horseback dueling https://i.redd.it/zo7q2qwyln4y.jpg
  4. SP - General Chariot Racing// Customizable Chariot

Dont know if they could do it but man it would be great if we had chariot troops and we can customize their chariot by attaching a spike on its wheels etc and we could gave our horse a cart /there could be multiplayer chariot racing
  5. SP - General There should be bareknuckle brawling

in towns
  6. SP - General Earning Freedom by Fighting

most important when we lose a battle and become a slave we shouldn't be released rondamly we should earn it in gladiator tournaments
  7. SP - General Waiting in the map for sleeping mechanic and for ai

4#Sleep: If we traveled in game for one day without stopping our soldiers should ask us to get. some rest if we refuse we and our army should. start to get weaker (in battles etc.)day by day and eventually after one week without stopping the. game itself stops us and says resting in the time of...
  8. SP - General Children Soldiers

2# Little Soldiers: that is. when we are traveling around the map we see an army with a blue children icon on it we attack then. when we won the battle the game. gives us a bunch of children that has a backstory of having their parents killed and their village being plundered then. being forced...
  9. SP - General Stealth Mode While Traveling Around

1# Stealh Mode: We should have an option while traveling in the mini map whether we choose to go around evidently and fearlessly showing our band to the great armies of kingdoms or by choosing non-stealth mode or we could choose to go around while being sneaky and in privacy but in what cost...
  10. SP - General Bannerlord Suggestions(forgive my misconclusion of words)

:idea::idea: 1#...
Back
Top Bottom