Search results for query: *

• Users: Vicinian
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved [e1.4.2] [Solved] Modded save file becomes corrupt when smithing after reloading

Summary: This could be a result of mods, but, when the game is reloaded at least once in the middle of a game, and the player goes to smith some items after reloading, when saving the game, the save file will double in size (you will save save_name.tmp.sav temporarily while saving, then it will...
  2. Need More Info [1.4.2] Vassal clan leaves my kingdom while in my army

Summary: A vassal clan sometimes leaves my kingdom to join the enemy kingdom while its leader is in my army. As far as I understand, this is not supposed to happen. The leader could not have been persuaded, and I do not understand how he could join the enemy kingdom while in my army. How to...
  3. Resolved Renaming character resets and party name does not change

Summary: When renaming your character in the Clan window, your name eventually resets back to the original after reloading. Additionally, your party's name does not change, and it remains as "ORIGINAL_NAME's Party" in the Party window, and in the map when hovering over your party. How to...
  4. Resolved Can't get pregnant: possible reason found

Summary: In both games I've played by now (I have over 150 hours), I have yet to have any child whatsoever despite being married to my wife for well over a year (years in my previous game). I just realized, however, that it could be because my wife appears to be in two different locations? At...
  5. Resolved Attacking very weak parties skips the attack screen (auto-resolves)

Summary: When you attack a party significantly weaker than you (such as 20 looters with 400 men), after you get past the dialogue screen and are supposed to go into the "Attack"/"Send Troops"/"Leave" screen, this screen is actually entirely skipped, and you are directly sent to the...
  6. Resolved [1.1.0] Gain 54 Charm levels at the start of a brand new game

In the tutorial, after talking to Headman Mattis in Tevea, you gain 54 levels in Charm.
  7. Resolved Several (if not most) perks simply do not work

Several perks have already been reported as not working at all, such as Spare Arrows, for example. One most people probably haven't gotten to is Ruler in the Steward tree, which simply doesn't work at all either.
  8. Resolved Stop Conspiracy quest keeps spamming

The Stop Conspiracy quest keeps spamming, even after the original conspiracy finished. That is, I have NO active quests, and yet Stop Conspiracy still thinks it is happening and keeps giving me notifications every now and then that I've failed. What's more, is that it seems that it might still...
  9. Resolved Weird character model glitch

Characters' models sometimes seem to break, appearing like a huge blob. They also appear this way in battle.
  10. Resolved Please fix sieges

Obviously, pathfinding is broken. Only reliable way to get around the pathfinding is by breaking the walls, but then breaking the walls is stupid since trebuchets/onagers just completely ignore the balistas firing down on them and instead decide it's a better idea to target the walls that aren't...
  11. Resolved Kingdom decisions not affecting relations

Summary: I am the king, and whenever I pass any policies, it never affects the relations of my vassals, neither negatively nor positively. How to reproduce: Just pass any kingdom policy (as king). Media: Version: e1.0.7 (and previous versions too)
  12. Need More Info So, soldiers don't know how to use siege towers?

How are we supposed to siege huge cities if my soldiers don't know how to use siege towers?
  13. How to choose which troops I bring into a bandit outpost assault?

It seems the game just picks it for me, which is absolutely ridiculous. Is there any way for me to decide which troop types I actually bring in (i.e. archers, infantry...)? Additionally, is there a way to change the *number* of troops I can bring in? This seems to also be completely out of my...
Back
Top Bottom