Search results for query: *

1. Thanks for not giving me privilege to post in bannerlord 2 and I’m sure your doing this so people can’t call you out for your shortcomings?

No probs, you should check your countries consumer regulations, it's likely you would still qualify for a refund, though I couldnt say for sure unless you're in EU/UK/US
    Thanks for the help!
  2. Thanks for not giving me privilege to post in bannerlord 2 and I’m sure your doing this so people can’t call you out for your shortcomings?

I did this kind of upgrade a while ago. [4 months or maby more]. And it did work. On this post that I have attached it says that as of January this year it still working.
    Thank you
  3. Thanks for not giving me privilege to post in bannerlord 2 and I’m sure your doing this so people can’t call you out for your shortcomings?

Anyway I can upgrade for a cheaper price with windows I don’t have funds to update to 10 or 8
  4. Thanks for not giving me privilege to post in bannerlord 2 and I’m sure your doing this so people can’t call you out for your shortcomings?

The beta supported online windows 7? I simple do not understand that’s not an acceptable answer ya feel?
  5. Thanks for not giving me privilege to post in bannerlord 2 and I’m sure your doing this so people can’t call you out for your shortcomings?

I thought u were a dev... thanks for letting me know but it’s unfortunately not possible for me
  6. Thanks for not giving me privilege to post in bannerlord 2 and I’m sure your doing this so people can’t call you out for your shortcomings?

Ohhh that’s sooo cool.... if only I was in the EU! This doesn’t help me at all thank you lol...
  7. Thanks for not giving me privilege to post in bannerlord 2 and I’m sure your doing this so people can’t call you out for your shortcomings?

Hello, I’ve been a fan of the series for a decade now and have been waiting soooo long for this game... Just to be disappointed that multiplayer isn’t supported on win 7 and you guys aren’t even addressing it, you won’t even acknowledge it on these threads! I would have refunded this game...
Back
Top Bottom