Search results for query: *

• Users: Scorp1171
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Scorp1171

Thanks TW - Good effort

Just a post to balance out the amount of naive negative posts in relation to bugs/content/EA. Especially for some PC gamers who suddenly become industry level expert game developers when it comes to criticizing the time its taken to get this far. You've set a great foundation for the game and...
  2. Scorp1171

Sleep..

Anyone else unable to sleep due to excitement? Never get like this normally ???
  3. Scorp1171

Witcher 3 PW Map - 2 Issues Please Help

Good Afternoon, I am currently in the process of making a PW map based on the Witcher 3 however I have appeared to have run into 2 unexpected issues: 1) Is it possible to rotate the beach skybox? Currently the sea is facing the wrong direction. 2) Something I have never come across before...
  4. Scorp1171

[Help] Multiplayer AI Guards

Just looking for some help.. Essentially i'd like to add multiplayer AI guards of whom spawn on entity points in a format of i.e. 110 - 120 for team 1, 121 - 131 for team 2. If anyone knows how to do this, any support would be appreciated! Best regards Scorp
  5. Scorp1171

Multiplayer Class Limitatons

Hi all Just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction, or has any available code for class limitations in multi-player. The reasoning is to stop dominant classes, i.e. too many archers at once; I would like 25% archers, 75% inf for example. Equally I would like the ability to...
  6. Scorp1171

Community Population

I cannot work out why this mod has the current level popularity that it has.. with the work that has gone into this I find it hard to believe. I have a powerful dedi available, so if we want any big kick start events, PM me. Also when the community does get bigger again, I will make a dedicated...
  7. Scorp1171

200 Slot Native Battle Server

Hi all, I have created a dedicated server on native warband called EU_Massive_Battle. It is my very best intention to finally reproduce a server with 200 players at once, to really give native battle it's full potential. This can only be done with community dedication though, and I request...
  8. Scorp1171

This should be the british marchin' music!!

This is what the british line infantry should be nodding and marching into battle too! Even Vince sort of agrees considering this song made his right foot move, which believe me is a positive sign! ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmy113gMds0
  9. Scorp1171

[Suggestion] Sieges - Building your own defence

I think siege is actually amazing. I love the star forts and the effort used to add destructive elements. I have made this thread opposed to posting on the suggestion thread as it is more organised and easy to see. I played on the 51st Siege server this morning, and with a higher build point...
  10. Scorp1171

[SOLUTION] - Steam Launch Error

After you have purchased the game along with completion of downloading the DLC, you may have received an error which stops you from launching both Warband and the DLC. My solution was verifying the Steam game file integrity. Steps: - Right click on the Mount & Blade: Warband game and...
  11. Scorp1171

Made a ship!

So after messing around in this mod alot, I thought why not try making a ship, and I ended up getting a crew/captain and everything! :) Pics below. I dare you to do better, and reply with your screenshots of your boat in this thread! :)
  12. Scorp1171

Delete

Delete
  13. Scorp1171

22nd Persistant World War Server up!

Hello PW community We have just launched our own 222 slot PW War server running the latest version, 1D. Come and join us for large PW War battles, because with the dedicated server this server is hosted on, performance will not be an issue. Server Specification:     * Intel Core i7-975 at...
  14. Scorp1171

PWMOD: WAR [Open Beta Suggestions]

Although the first open beta is completely broken at the moment with a major bug, I still have a few suggestions to enhance the mod. #1: Polished landscapes would be very good to make the environment look better to play in, trust me it would bring it to life more and make the emptiness look...
  15. Scorp1171

Troop Skill Cap (limitations on skill amount) - Requesting Help

Hi First of all, I have done multiple searches in the relavent boards for a solution to this to save wasting anyones time. The problem ive become faced with is that i'm trying to give my new faction troop a very high athletic skill level, this is because the troop belongs a ninja faction, and...
  16. Scorp1171

Texture Artist Request for Boshin War Mod

Hi all Im currently in the process of creating the Boshin War mod which can be found here for an overview on the mod: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,129007.0.html Unfortunately, the current texture for the samurai armour, known as strange armour, is very dull. Im requesting a...
  17. Scorp1171

Please Delete This

Accidently Posted in wrong forum - Delete Please. Thanks.
  18. Scorp1171

MP Oriental [WB] The Satsuma Rebellion - Samurai Mod [Screenshots Added]

First, can I just let you all, the title of 'Japanese Division' is because of the division between the the Samurai, Ninja and The empire. This thread will be updated on a regular basis with edits and new posts showing screenshots. Personally I don't believe in the possibility in a mods success...
  19. Scorp1171

[Suggestion] My Feedback

I know there's a suggestion thread, but that's become overcrowded with comments and I think it's hard for dev's to maintain it. I'm going to try and keep it short and sweet so it's not daunting to read from the size of it. Some may be to ambitious, but i'd rather mention them anyway incase you...
  20. Scorp1171

Siege Spawn Issue - Help

First, thanks for clicking on this, your clearly willing to help me :) As the title states, this issue involves my siege map, where the spawns have become a bloody nightmare. For some reason a few of my defender spawns, which happen to be in the same region, spawn attackers rather than...
Back
Top Bottom