Search results for query: *

1. Scorp1171

Insane revenue from workshops

I can second this. I have three workshops comprised of a wood workshop, pottery shop and a smithy workshop. I now earn 40k a day.
  2. Scorp1171

Thanks TW - Good effort

Calls other people naive without knowing what experience other people have in companies. 8 years for this should be questioned especially if it's a sign of things to come.

'some PC gamers'. I don't recall claiming to know of other people's experience. But I can bet that on the balance of probability, the majority are not developers.
  3. Scorp1171

Thanks TW - Good effort

Just a post to balance out the amount of naive negative posts in relation to bugs/content/EA. Especially for some PC gamers who suddenly become industry level expert game developers when it comes to criticizing the time its taken to get this far. You've set a great foundation for the game and...
  4. Scorp1171

Resolved e1.0.1 "You Could Not Pay All Wages" Despite having enough money and making a daily profit from workshops.

Bumping this. Happening to me. I have noticed that this issue appears to trigger when buying a shop. On all three occasions now, when I have purchased a shop, for a couple of days it will say I dont have enough money to pay the troops wages when I do.
  5. Scorp1171

Need More Info Frame rate issues

I would very much like to know what setting you have used to get your game running smoothly. I based my comment of of a developers comment on steam where they have listed all known bugs and problems. They stated that some cards are being over utilised by the game, specifically GTX 1060, GTX 1070 and AMD 5700 X. If you are getting a smooth experience, I would very much like to know how because im worried about running my GPU at 100% all the time. Iv manged to get the game to run smoothly in battles up to 350 men in size but the card is sitting at 100% in the map and in the battles, only calming down during loading times. I dont want to fry my card.

My card hasnt overheated. A mix of medium and high settings in 1080p. Whats your cpu?

I will note I have the 6GB version. Game never used over 4.
  6. Scorp1171

Archers Range Bug

Once you get higher tier archers its less of a problem. Some re-balancing is definitely called for but I wouldn't classify it as a bug just improper balance.

This is far from fact sadly. Definitely a bug myself and friend have found it but have been unable to reproduce it. Happens frequently and randomly during battles.
  7. Scorp1171

Need More Info Frame rate issues

I can confirm that the gtx 1060 is absolutely fine. The comment about the game not liking that card isnt quite right, i had over 70 fps consistently.
  8. Scorp1171

When are the devs going to fix the game breaking bugs???? I can't play at all, I literally have to wait for fixes

This is just a complete joke. The devs made it clear that it was early access and that YOU SHOULD WAIT if you want the full release of the game.

SP wasnt in the beta so its had far less testers. Its not realistic to expect a small team of internal testers to uncover all these issues.
  9. Scorp1171

The towns are really empty

Also highly disappointed by this :/
  10. Scorp1171

who is waiting ???

I honestly believe that the clocks going forward yesterday has just caused some confusion lol. If the clocks hadn't changed it would have been just after 09:00 UK time...
  11. Scorp1171

Sleep..

I've literally been in my bed with my eyes closed trying to sleep for 7 hours now. It's been to no avail because IT'S ALMOST HARVESTING SEASON!

???
  12. Scorp1171

Sleep..

Anyone else unable to sleep due to excitement? Never get like this normally ???
  13. Scorp1171

[Spoilers]: How the Main Quest Starts

Whey! Think id rather find out properly though..
  14. Scorp1171

"""Main Quest""", Why is this a thing?

This thread just reiterates that human beings are incredible of finding anything to criticize ?

TW couldn't have made it any more clearer that the SANDBOX can be done without the main quest.. ?
  15. Scorp1171

CPU for bannerlord

Livin the dream with a stock i5 9600k so yes youll be sound
  16. Scorp1171

Taleworlds, thank you!

Thank you Guys :grin:
  17. Scorp1171

Give away 30th march

Very kind :smile: Fingers crossed.
  18. Scorp1171

March is here bois, how's your hype?

Wheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Cant wait
  19. Scorp1171

Witcher 3 PW Map - 2 Issues Please Help

Good Afternoon, I am currently in the process of making a PW map based on the Witcher 3 however I have appeared to have run into 2 unexpected issues: 1) Is it possible to rotate the beach skybox? Currently the sea is facing the wrong direction. 2) Something I have never come across before...
Back
Top Bottom