Search results for query: *

1. sebal87

Alpha and Beta?

Hmmm cant seem to find the image i need to right click on to OPT in on beta :-l

Mind posting a picture on where to do it?

Hey there,

Right Click on "Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord" in your Library List -> Left Click on Properties/Funktioner-> Click On Beta-> >You can choose the Beta in the dropdown menu there

Hope this helps
  2. sebal87

Production in castles

Stumbled across this problem too.
  3. sebal87

Gamescom 2018 expectations

I have a special idea of what should happen. However, it is also very unlikely...

aExVBAp_700bwp.webp
  4. sebal87

Gamescom 2018 really?

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
    Alexander13 said:
    Callum thanks for not leaving us in the sea of ​​guesswork. Can we find out about the nearest interesting event for us, is it E3?

When we know more we will let you all know. Right now we are entirely focused on finishing the game. :smile:

Well, i think most of us will have the required patience :smile:

in the meantime...:

5. sebal87

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Achaner said:
    Wait, everyone is still hoping it'll be released this year? In the next 5 months? Suddenly? :facepalm:

this topic is not for people with reason but for those who dream.
    I have a dream that one day.. nah nvm. for me its just an incubus since e3  :ohdear:
  6. sebal87

Jacobhinds said:
    sebal87 said:
    Why all the hate on Early Access?

Because it is disingenuous. You are exploiting people's expectations by selling them an unfinished, unpolished game at full price, but promising more in the future as long as more people get involved and support the team. It's pyramid scheming 101.

I think so too. My statement was false in that case. I was refering to the ea taleworlds did with original M&B as an good example and not ea in general as of today. I think it was great (maybe just because of some kind of nostalgia and because of the fact that it was exactly the kind of game i wanted since i started pc gaming)
  7. sebal87

Why all the hate on EA? As far as i remember the first Mount and Blade was kinda EA. I remember it being far from finished but still enjoyable. The endresult was great too.
  8. sebal87

Maybe i do. But you dont want to know.  :shifty:
  9. sebal87

Yay im first. Soooo what do i get as a prize?  :lol:
  10. sebal87

No offense EmielRegis but i really hate your Signature. It hyped the sh** out of me when i saw it the first time. I mean i screeched like a 4yo and scared my cat so much that it jumped in triangles and spilled my coffee  :iamamoron:
  11. sebal87

I know that many of you are sceptical regarding posts about releases from gaming magazines. But this one dates the release on this year?
    Maybe its just denial of the probability that the game will see the first light in 2018 that i believe this straw i am holding on..
  12. sebal87

aekilju said:
    yosnel79 said:
    this game has been delayed for 5 Bloody **** years!! how much longer goddamit :/ since 2012 we been doing nothing but waiting..... Give us the bloody game already for **** sakes.... i feel like like... half life 3 will come out and Bannerlord has yet TBA!!! :evil: :mad:

Wasn't there an interview with someone at Valve that basically confirmed Half-Life 3 would never be made?

Thats the point yosnel is trying to make *humming X-files music like crazy*
  13. sebal87

AmateurHetman said:
    mridhomm11 said:
    sebal87 said:
    Do you guys know about Veil of Crows? http://store.steampowered.com/app/601540/
    Wanted to throw it in here just in case someone wants a distraction like i do  :iamamoron:

It seems nice (need more polishing tho), actually this is what i think about mount and blade should be (or should not :iamamoron:), with addition you could switch between rts/aerial view then back to hero fps/tps...

Nooooo m&b is not a rts game. Whole point is that you see battle from a commander's perspective.

I dont want a "M&B Killer" either or something copying M&B. But i thought that it would be neat for those who like M&B-ish games as there are not many.
  14. sebal87

Do you guys know about Veil of Crows? http://store.steampowered.com/app/601540/
    Wanted to throw it in here just in case someone wants a distraction like i do  :iamamoron:
  15. sebal87

Where is the comment where someone stated that the working conditions at taleworlds arent that well according to glassdoor.

I dont think it was that off-topic although i obviously dont believe everything i see online
  16. sebal87

SirMairaki said:
    Looter said:
    its only a matter of time before Some modder or TW adds him as a npc in bannerlord that constantly questions the existence of the world he lives in, being the only one to understand it's all fake.

Maybe there's a forum where some user named Elon Musk constantly doubts the existence of the "Life" simulation? Maybe Kagos is Elon Musk! :shock:

That would explain why the game takes so long to finish. Elon Musk aka Kagos is actively hampering the development!  :shock:
  17. sebal87

I never thought that i could ever reach this level of desperation. Taleworlds! You are to blame if i lose my sanity completely!  :lol: :party:
  18. sebal87

Styo said:
    Last Record Update about 2 hours ago (March 17, 2017 – 10:35:17 UTC)
    releasestate prerelease

896d5f4214e4e185a20af51b46d9dea2e6f4aaad.jpg

Soon

Wait.. which releasestate did it have before the change?

And also: Does anyone really think that the game will come out before E3 (in any form)? I just need some confirmation that i wont have to go into my cryochamber  :mrgreen:
Back
Top Bottom