Search results for query: *

1. Pender891

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops BUG: borrowed companions from "Lord needs a tutor" quest can bug out the party assignments

I was doing the Lord needs a tutor quest and assigned the borrowed lord as a quartermaster for my party so he leveled up fast. Once he gained the necessary levels he then left the party and removed the quartermaster option forever. I can't assign anyone as a quartermaster anymore.
  2. Pender891

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Getting the Trade perk Appraiser removes the items comparison

Once you get that perk you can't see the green stats for armor/weapons.
  3. Pender891

PLEASE make enemy armies take more risks against player (sieges problem)

Enemy armies suicide against each others constantly, they always siege, put garrison in the conquered city/castle, and move to siege something else. But against me? NEVER. I haven't played a defensive siege in 55 hours of gameplay... Even when the enemies have much bigger numbers, they're...
  4. Pender891

A few things i'd like to see added/changed

I know right now bug fixing is the priority and i'm not here to urge anyone. That said from the 55 hours i played so far i think i'll take a break. I'm having a blast but i can see the game is missing a lot and i don't want to burn myself out, i'll just wait for when content will be added...
  5. Pender891

Game crashes when i try to buy something.

I played a bit and no crashes, but then i went to a bandit hideout for a village quest and i had to quit. When i loaded the game there was no attack option for the bandit camp and i had to leave it, now every time i try to buy items the game crashes.
Back
Top Bottom