Search results for query: *

1. Aprikosenmann

EU Native Duel In-progress European Duel Tournament Edition VI (87 players)

Code:
    Your Nickname : APRIKOSENMANN
    Your Steam profile : https://steamcommunity.com/id/apriko/
    I have read and agree to abide by the tournament rules.[/CENTER] I have read and agreed to follow the rules yes

RANKING & RESULTS
    Spoiler: ranking&results

Spoiler: ADMINS
    Thank you, Gotha, for lending us a server for the tournament and the new duel mod!
  2. Aprikosenmann

Servers Downtime

Why are mods forced to use the unstable main menu server
  3. Aprikosenmann

Ranked fix

@Aprikosenmann
    I think there should be no elo loss, but an incremental time for leaving before start. (5 min, 15 min, 30 min, 60 min, 1 day, 1 week)
    The offenses are reset after a week each.

@MArdA TaleWorlds
    Anway we need a hotfix for this, as well as the warmup running down the whole 5 minutes when a match with less then 6v6 is made.
    Just no. It would be possible to avoid several losses a day with that. Only players who abuse this will be at the top with way higher winrates than naturally possible.
  4. Aprikosenmann

Ranked fix

Ranked and unranked modes
    Why is this so difficult
    One of the two queues will 100% die out. In the worst case both die out. This makes split modes difficult.
  5. Aprikosenmann

Ranked fix

Force everything into solo/duo and punish warmup leavers. I LOVE BANNERLORD!
    We either have to remove warmup leaving or ranked mode itself. It simply cannot work combined. Alternatively all Player names must be censored in warmup... but im sure a certain clan would start reading out the serverfiles to encrypt the names. And then strategically avoid challenging opponents.
  6. Aprikosenmann

Ranked fix

Leaving in warmup -minus 20 Elo penalty (to avoid strategic dodging for advantage) -5 minute cooldown -> match ends instantly Leaving during match -minus 20 Elo penalty (to avoid strategic leaving for advantage) -counts as loss -5 minute cooldown ->match will be played till the end and has to...
  7. Aprikosenmann

Voices from the Community

those people which discredited the BEAST staff should step up and show they are capable of hosting
    Just no. Everyone knows they are not capable.
  8. Aprikosenmann

Varyag is the worst infantry even tho he is supposed to be the best

good job hariless this thread will have huge impact on future balancing the time you invested into this will pay off thanks for making the game better
  9. Aprikosenmann

How will TW balance class system in battle mode?

Every multiplayer game in active development receives balance updates. Metas shift no matter what. The fact that the game still receives balance updates in early access, does not prove that the class system doesn't work.
    You are right. But the fact that the factions did not get any more balanced itself throughout all the "balance patches" in the last two years has proven that TW is not capable of balancing the class system they created!
    The "balancing" resolved 90% around skirmish only, yet there are always factions above 60% and below 40% WR... in Skirmish!! Everything outside of 45%-55% is a big fail. I dont even have to start talking about Captain and Siege balancing :smile:
    Good luck balancing all the prices and perks for Skirmish, Captain, Siege and Battle. Im 100% confident you will never succeed based on last two years :smile:
    Also the notion that an equipment based system would suddenly solve all balance problems is kinda ridiculous imo. I am not saying that the class system is superior in every way with that btw, before that argument starts again. There are definitely benefits to it and I love warbands equipment based system.
    I agree, the only reason why the equipment based system was so easy to balance is because the factions were so similar and had similar access to similar items. The biggest upside of the class system is that every faction actually feels very different to play.
    Anyway, classes will stick around for Battle mode, but class costs will be different from skirmish and casual (tdm/siege). Same goes for some perks that will be different in Battle mode.

Also the economy (gold gain parameters) of battle mode will change with 1.7.2 (in addition to the troop cost changes).
    Class system does not make any sense in battle mode, especially if the difference between the troops is day and night. One round you spawn as high equipped raidboss... next round as retarded peasant. If the strengt of troops aswell as the cost were close together maybe it could work, but you cant change that because the peasants are needed for Skirmish. Weak peasants shouldnt even exist in a single life mode. And the gold gain should not be that dependend on kills, because sending already bad players 60% of the time on a peasant must be a horriffic experience for them.
  10. Aprikosenmann

Bannerlord MOBA

I want to see League of Legends Mod
  11. Aprikosenmann

Let us disable dead bodies please

I dont believe what Callum says. There were countless threads regarding this topic and none of them lead to anything
  12. Aprikosenmann

EU Skirmish Completed Bannerlord Draft Cup VI - Red Dot Edition (56/56)

At least it's starting to show that Arni and Hairless are the ultimate cockroaches of the community. Especially when Jufasto and Co. are not involved, their usual distraction tactic don't work. If you consider that Arni criticized the RM guys in the strongest terms because they demanded a default win against DM, for bad reasons, but then he doesn't grant a remake even in a tiebreaker match for no reason at all, it's even more miserable. And then also purely chat he wanted to troll only the apricot man Snowflake. And then it are also supported by Death. And then Arni comes in the finale in exactly the same situation and demands loudly a remake for himself.
    Hariless on the other hand has more dirt on him than Erdogan and Putin together. He is a puny leader without backbone who doesn't refuse any backdoors, be it online or offline. You are dirt ashamed you deserve this **** game.
    Finally, I'll never forget when Varadin said immediately after the first BDC, "What a **** tournament." And it has proven again and again to be the wisest words on his part.
    Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
  13. Aprikosenmann

This is how tournaments without Aeronwen as admin end up... its just so bad xD
  14. Aprikosenmann

Delayed attack and Animation bug

Its not even hard to reproduce.
    1. hit stab
    2. get bugged animation
  15. Aprikosenmann

once again the biggest **** tournament
  16. Aprikosenmann

We want referees on discord or streams during semifinals

those dramas are making me exhausted mentally
    too bad DM were the ones who fueled the drama engine for over a year
  17. Aprikosenmann

[OPEN] Bannerlord matchmaking by HINQ

Great stuff, i just wanted to ask about your new system.

On Archers Ritas MMR is higher then Total Noobs despite the lower damage.

Raidboss as Infantry has 380 average, which should give higher mmr then Raidboss as Cavalry with 380 average.
    The positive or negative Exponent are different on infantry to archer and cavalry, i guess this is why, but what does it mean ?
    Queen rita expected wins is 5 while noob has 3.
    The exponent means you get more and more rewarded if your score is above the average class score. Since Infantry has a way lower average score its easier to be far above that, thats why there is a smaller exponent. The exact values were balanced around the best player, not for raidboss to be the same.
  18. Aprikosenmann

Appeal to admins' decision and a proposition of a rule change

@Aeronwen @Ikea Knight I was under impression that varadin and 1or3 bans were supposed to last for entire beast 7, however with you re-introducing semis it appears that the players I spoke above about are eligible to play in the finals, as 3rd match ban ends in semis. Think it's better to clarify the matter now than late.
    Who is this cringelord xD
    And why the hell are people so pissed that semis are back !? Semis are nice.
Back
Top Bottom