Search results for query: *

• Users: Yormund
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Slower combat/longer battles mod recommendations

I know about pathfinding and collision issues and this will probably take some time for TW team to sort out. In the meantime, any mods you guys could recommend that just slow the pace of the battles? I am using the Unit Stat Fixes mod from nexus and while it's awesome, does not impact the...
  2. In Progress BETA 1.1.0 - minor visual glitch with the clan banners

Playing in 1.1.0 Beta branch I noticed that the following Vlandian Clans have broken clan banner visuals: - dey Arromanc - dey Cortain - dey Valant - dey Gunric I've noticed it also in couple streamer videos on YT.
  3. SP - Economy Long-term campaign pricing issues.

Around 12 months in the campaing I am seeing the flattened curve of the prices. Everywhere I go and whatever I trade all over the campaign map - there are no "red" (profitable) items to sell The other side of the economy system works fine - in each and every town there are: - expensive (red)...
  4. SP - General Smithing - upgrading armour and helmets, retaining their visuals

1. What: Implement the possibility to upgrade armour/helmet stats by using the smithing ability. 2. WHY: AFAIR - the armour crafting is not supposed to be in-game to the extent the weapon crafting is. However, it seems to me that not including some sort of interaction between smithing...
  5. New PC - recommended specs

Hi All, the wait is finally over. Yesterday I had my first playthrough - 9 hrs straight. Loving the experience so far, with all the problems and issues that are present. I was playing as Aserai outcast and to hear and see cavalry charge between the sand dunes...man, so awesome. I am actually...
Back
Top Bottom