Search results for query: *

• Users: paddy345
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. paddy345

Is it worth it after a 6 month break?

I haven't played this game in at least 6 months, I enjoyed it but just felt the world was so empty, no living and breathing towns, villages or cities and without Mods i couldn't Jump into sandbox mode and rule a kingdom. Is the game much more complete compared to 6 months ago. Can I start a...
  2. paddy345

How are you guys making money?

Ok so since the latest beta patch the AI is definitely less aggressive and there is less wars but..... I need to pay for my army lol. As a vassal wanting to conquer territories before I go out on my own I'm losing about 900 denars every day. It's ok if the faction I'm loyal to is at war as I can...
  3. paddy345

How to build an Empire?

Hey guys I'm playing with the new beta patch and I have noticed some improvements however I installed a mod that allows you to form your own kingdom early on and I can't for the life of me conquer and HOLD settlements. In my previous game I was playing on an early patch where I established...
  4. paddy345

SP - General Will Combat be improved???

Hey guys i have the newest beta patch and i noticed they have made no effort to improve combat at all. The fact that soldiers just mush together unable to swing half the time and the fact 1v1 combat just ends up in a spamming contest to see who swings the fastest. Will this be improved or is...
  5. paddy345

SP - General Please Fix the Hyper Aggressive AI (DIPLOMACY)

I thought i'd put this on here and see if the Dev's pick it up. One issue that i feel is becoming more common as more players progress throughout the game is how bad and over aggressive the AI is in the campaign map. Once you form your own kingdom every few days a different faction will declare...
  6. paddy345

What role are you guys playing?

What role are you guys playing and for how long have you been playing?
  7. paddy345

You can FINALLY recruit Armies thanks to this Mod!!

Hey guys i just thought i'd promote this great mod which is exactly the feature i have been after that allows you to promote your companions to become lords and vassals within your kingdom. Once they are promoted it will free a slot in your companion list...
  8. paddy345

When do you think the game will be finished?

Based on the amount of work that needs to be done when do you feel this game will be finished or at least in a state where a few game modes are fully fleshed out? I was under the impression that most core mechanics were almost finished but unfortunately they are about 50% of where they need to...
  9. paddy345

Companions keep getting Captured Patch 1.08

Hey guys ever since Patch 1.08 where as soon as you start a new party with companions they almost always end up getting captured due to the fact they now only start with 1 person in their party. This makes them an easy target for bandits and looters. Surely there could have been a better...
  10. paddy345

SP - General Fire Arrows???

Would be cool for some archer units to have fire arrows and for fire damage to entered as a new stat in weapon damage. Would be amazing at night battles to rain down fire arrows on the enemy and hear them flying through the air, what do you guys think?
  11. paddy345

Ideas for kingdom Management

After playing a good few hours as my own kingdom and finally establishing an empire here are my ideas on what i'd like to see in the Kingdom mode 1: Have some ability to give orders to my various armies. Currently the only army you can control is your own however as King i'd like to be able to...
  12. paddy345

How to set troops before battle?

I unlocked the perk to setup troops before battle but unsure how to do so, is this perk bugged? Does it even work?
  13. paddy345

Kingdoms constantly declaring war!!!

I'm trying to survive as a kingdom on my own but every few days another kingdom declares war on me forcing me to load a save. This is nonstop and is obviously the reason why factions are snowbaling so fast as even after a peace treaty they go into war several days later. This is with the latest...
  14. paddy345

Why do i keep declaring war?

Hey guys I managed to fulfill the main quest in setting up my own kingdom but for some reason I keep getting notifications that I've declared war on other factions even though I did nothing of the sort. The game keeps forcing my into war with factions I don't intend to be in conflict with...
  15. paddy345

Is it possible to build an Empire?

Hey guys i just finished the main quest where you get access to your own kingdom and i'm at clan level 4. I do like that i can merge all my companions forces into one army as now it means i can now start to conquer heavily defended settlements. One thing i realized when i had a look at the...
  16. paddy345

Rightful owner of a settlement

Hey guys one thing that really annoyed me as a Vassal was when i put the hard work in conquering a settlement the ownership was go to an election which meant someone else was given control of it. That makes no sense so below is a mod that changes that and gives the person who conquers the...
  17. paddy345

Siege battles are unplayable

Hey guys I'm just after finishing a siege battle, another complete lag fest where after I scaled the wall I was getting between 10-20fps. I have a rtx 2080, i7 6770k, 16gb of ram plus I changed settings from very high to low and it did nothing. I've seen other players play sieges on YouTube...
  18. paddy345

Is being a Vassal smart?

Hey guys i'm currently a vassal of the northern empire as i'm wanting to take control of some territories but can't field an army big enough on my own to hold off anymore than 200 troops so i was wondering is being a vassal a smart idea if i'm just using this to try and take control of a few...
  19. paddy345

Has anyone created their own kingdom?

Hey guy's i'm really interested in doing this but i'm not sure how it will be viable due to the number of troops i can recruit (107). I was just wondering if you guys have started your own kingdom and how hard is it to expand with just one army while your enemy may have several? I'm just...
  20. paddy345

When should i form a kingdom?

Hey guys I got to clan level 3 which still only allows me to recruit 107 troops however as a vassal i now own one territory for the northern Kingdom. I tried to break off and form my own kingdom which automatically declared me at war with the northern kingdom and I managed to hold them back for...
Back
Top Bottom