Search results for query: *

1. SP Other Modding Tools

Just did some more research and realized it hasn't released quite yet, my bad
  2. SP Other Modding Tools

I'm struggling to find where we can get access to the modding tools that were apparently released the 28th, does anyone know where/how I can find them?
  3. Made my Kingdom, game Does Diplomacy for me

I have a Kingdom and the game doesn't give me the option as the Emperor to declare war, negotiate for peace, none of it. The AI does it all for me and the places me in precarious situations, at war with big kingdoms and unable to peace out, or when I'm winning a war randomly peace out when I...
  4. Gave out Dragon Banner, can I still form a Kingdom

Ugh figuring this out is so annoying
  5. Gave out Dragon Banner, can I still form a Kingdom

Gave my banner to the Khuzait but realized I want to be king and you can't become king of a current kingdom. Is this still possible? Clan level 3 and I own 2 castles.
  6. Can't Marry, Bug or is there a solution?

Whenever I get a lady to agree to marriage she tells me to go negotiate with the father, and the father never has any options to choose or to add to the barter screen so that it will accept. So I literally can't marry or do dynasty stuff essentially
  7. Resolved Can't marry

What's that?
  8. Resolved Can't marry

Whenever I get a lady to agree to marriage she tells me to go negotiate with the father, and the father never has any options to choose or to add to the barter screen so that it will accept. So I literally can't marry or do dynasty stuff essentially :(
Back
Top Bottom