Search results for query: *

• Users: Corvidae
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. AI army abandoning settlement defense

There are several things one can complain about with AI armies, but a big offender is that when they are rushing to defend a settlement and it is taken before they arrive (including just a couple hours before), they change priorities and go do some other nonsense. Why don't they fight the...
  2. Infantry formations are broken in army

Whenever I am in an army (leader or troop commander), the infantry will not make a tight formation (e.g. square, shield wall where they are shoulder to shoulder) 95% of the time. Occasionally they will, but for no reason I can discern. Is this a bug others are experiencing? It is never a problem...
  3. Theros is on crack!

Theros is a champion I ran into in Phycaron who seems to run at 2x speed when fighting. Not only this, the game teams him up with jacked infantry when fighting. Can't get a hit in on him when I win just about every tournament. Hit him in the head with a javalin with the + 20% damage perk for ~50...
  4. Some issues with 1.41

Shield wall- my shield infantry spreads out as though in loose formation and holds their shields up. Seems to not happen as much when not in an army. Peace- bought peace from the Sturgians for ~$150k dinars after three kingdoms declared war on my fledgeling kingdom over nothing. One week later...
  5. Several Quick Suggestions

Inventory organization -create a subsection for items to not be caught up in "sell all" so that you can unload the looter crap but save your essential equipment -being able to move things around in the inventory and group them/select multiple things at a time (e.g. to drag and drop onto a new...
  6. Sieging Army Leaves for No Reason?

Has anyone had a problem where they part of an allied army that has created a siege camp and may even have siege equipment, has favorable odds at winning, but just leaves to go do other things instead? I think the army went to gather more troops nearby, but then didn't return to the castle to...
  7. Help, my wife is out of control!

I was able to marry a vassal of the Western Empire, but she will not join my party. Further, she keeps making raiding parties, getting captured, and thrown in enemy dungeons. She needs to come home so that she can start making babies. Help!
  8. Old work horse vs sumpter horse [beta 1.3]

am I missing something or why not just use old work horse over sumpter horse for pack horses? The speed is about the same, maybe even better and they are 1/10 the price
  9. Can't start with Crossbows- WTF?

I'm playing the beta branch which has crossbows that you can use as low as level 20, but no lower. Ok, so maybe I'll make a character that starts with as many points in crossbow as possible which is... 10. God dammit!
  10. Encyclopedia problem- locations for heroes are wrong

I am trying to build a good party with a healer, but when I go to the two towns where the encyclopedia says they are at I can't find them. Heroes only show up at taverns AFAIK. Am I wrong? Please let me know. Thx.
  11. There are mods, now what?

The announcement said there are mods. What do they do? How do I enable them? I see that there is a box next to the name of the mods when I start the game, but pressing them does nothing. How do I do this? Help plz!
  12. Was there no beta-testing?

There are SOOOOOOO many bugs and crashes rn. I feel like I paid $45 to beta test this game.
  13. Resolved Family Feud Breaks

At least twice now I've been trying to help out some poor dude who is about to be murdered by an opposing family, but then the fight stops and my assailant wants to talk to me. Most recently, he had a quest to find his missing daughter. As far as I can tell, I can't get back to the fight, so the...
Back
Top Bottom