Search results for query: *

1. Crowquills

Resolved Troop formation settings resets on load

still happening.... so annoying
  2. Crowquills

My feedback & bug reports & co

Thanks!

Good thing I've been too busy modding to be able to play the game that last few days...
    Who the hell places the bugs and balance feedback subforums on a technical support forum though???? No wonder I didn't find it lol, makes no sense to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    But yeah, thank you for the link lol, I'll have a look at that once I start my next playthrough ^_^
    (y)
  3. Crowquills

My feedback & bug reports & co

post this in the support forum, I search for bugs to see if they're already posted and I keep pinging your thread :xf-wink:
    someone at TW needs to read all this

4. Crowquills

[Beta e1.2.0] Auto-Resolve needs a hotfix ASAP!

:grin: Mods can't be every answer to the game XD
    (y)
    yea, im beginning to think that people want this game to become Mount & Blade ModLord
  5. Crowquills

Beta Branch Patch Notes e1.2.0

Is this the joke thread? No I am not...

Spear was so easy before this patch, and now it's impossible.
    thats hilarious... i had to get out of beta patches because the AI became so stupid

Maybe you need to stop riding a horse all the time and focus on some athletics?
  6. Crowquills

Khuzait are op

Please nerf this stupid faction. Horse archers are insanely OP in battle and there's no way to reliably catch them on the campaign map or outrun them. They are all kinds of dumb, and the fact that you kill them and they respawn with horse archers and just merge right up into another freight train army is just plain stupid. Every playthrough means I need to rush to the Northern Empire as a merc and help them to stop Khuzait from snowballing. I should've written this playthrough off when Khuzait stealth-sieged Myzea right before Northern Empire peaced out. I knew it was doomed.

Their start location and geography are 100% safe, their economy is possibly the strongest, their units are the strongest, their abilities are the strongest, etc. etc. etc. Tired of playing whack-a-mole against these guys. Just had Monchug declare war and be on my doorstep sieging with a 1300-man army in less than two days (oh, and horse archers are OP in sieges too). C'mon.

Originally I wanted to play as them then I realized it's just EZ-mode so now I have to do everything I can to eradicate them.

I won't even get into ancillary buffs like not having to worry as much about influence or food because they spend so much less time marching.

Typical scenario: Khuzait declares war. Rush back to towns and castles and see where the stealth freight train of 1000 horses arrives. Go there and hope you're there in time. They pack up and leave and outrun you unless the AI runs into a corner. Now they are sieging somewhere else on the other side of the map. Well, write that one off. Rinse and repeat.
    They always get decimated to the point of extinction and you want them nerfed? smh
  7. Crowquills

There's still a lot to do regarding sieges. I had defenders falling from the wall then climbing the ladders and poking my dudes' ass. Or maybe it's just them being smart, I don't know.
    Yea, I saw that a lot too. They keep pouring off the walls getting themselves slaughtered.
  8. Crowquills

Spear and shield is impossible to win against AI in tournaments.
    They can hit me through my shield while blocking.
    AI block too fast for me to even get a hit in.
    So I just hit their shield and they can hit me through my shield.
    Even if I block every hit on my shield, my shield breaks before their shield, even if I land MORE hits on their shield.
    Ur joking right?
  9. Crowquills

can confirm, lost 3 battanian fians and 2 battanian fian champions vs a party of 1 looter.
    Obviously it broken...
    If they dont fix that, they should rename it something other than auto-resolve
  10. Crowquills

running an army of 500 to 10 looters is fun! 30 seconds to load 15 seconds for them to die 30 seconds to load out and repeat 2000 time wooooohoooo!
    30 secs to load?? time to upgrade that PC bruh
    my load times are instant, like 1-2 secs
    Not saying that to defend the autoresolve, dont get me wrong
  11. Crowquills

First of all, have you played any other game that has autoresolve? It is always punishing. It calculates the battle either purely on troop stats or it assumes a demented leader who dismounts his cavalry, puts archers to melee and then marches them all off a cliff.

Second, how do you imagine the battle will be calculated then? As though your troops were lead by the average AI lord with no perks?
    Did you even read what I wrote? Stop wasting everyone's time.
  12. Crowquills

autocalc should be punishing, you are deciding between the positive of fast battle and negative of bigger losses. You should not have tier5 units regularly dying to looters, but other than that balance tweak it is entirely expected that you will have noticeably more wounded in autocalc than a manual battle.
    No.
    The ONLY difference is that the battle plays out without a leader and the leader's perks. That is how the autocalc should function. Not punish because you want to escape stupid grind.
  13. Crowquills

In my game just one (1) person killed 3-4 people fighting against 900+ strong army.
    LOL maybe they tripped on his corpse and stabbed themselves while falling
  14. Crowquills

Yet another example of time/work wasted on something that wasn't broken and making a bigger problem, that then requires more work wasted to fix.
    Make game run gooder, make perks work and gooder, make kingdom diplomacy more gooder.
    Don't make nothin bader no more
    (y) (y)
  15. Crowquills

Combat AI is still broken in my game

Oh please... You wouldn't know what whinging is even if you were on Reddit. The only ones whinging is you people who have nothing of value to add to discussions other than your useless and irrelevant reminders that the game is in Early Access. Thank you Captain Obvious for your absolutely worthless contribution to this thread.
    +1
    (y) (y)

These b!tches got nothing better to do because they cant play when its difficult now they want to keep the game easy by spamming your thread with their irrelevant "its EA" bull****.
    Because it's early days in early access development, the reason for different branches is for more substantial updates and not the current comparatively minor bug fixes. They're obviously aware of the current state of the game, a thousand threads started by someone whinging about something they're working on is annoying for them, me, Timmy and everyone else who isn't a complete idiot.

TLDR; they're doing their jobs, so be shh
    QQ more latex monkey
  16. Crowquills

Lest we forget that this game is early access and TW have stated that they're working on AI.
    When did the game come out exactly? Like 2 minutes ago? So just chill the f*ck out and wait.
    Grow a **** and stick to the topic *****
  17. Crowquills

Also there are people making mods to revert the combat AI to what it used to be...

Clearly there is an issue and saying that there is a "new system" that isnt listed anywhere or that they are revamping how weapons skills are used by units doesnt make sense. Weapon skill only affect damage and speed. If anything the units should have gotten TOUGHER.
  18. Crowquills

As already stated. We both provided reasonable answers. To which he replied.

What you call broken, can literally be translated as "Work in progress". The new system very well could be working as intended and just require tweaks. Not to mention that neither the Stable nor "beta" branch matter in regards to full functionality. Both are still entirely EA.
    Where is your evidence of "new system"? Nothing of that is mentioned in the patch notes.
  19. Crowquills

And nothing in my first post, or Gryphons was anything but stating that the Devs are aware and are probably working on a fix with the new system.

To which you started to whine and rant, about what your personal expectation of "Early Access" was acceptable. Where in I quoted that Early Access is literally a gamble, and the baseline is exceptionally low. Up to and including not ever being finished (As many indie game companies have done). We are investing money in a concept. That's what EA is.

And here we are now. As Mentioned previously, perhaps the tweaks require the new system and you'll just have to deal with it for another week. Perhaps I'm wrong, and in a months time the AI will still be awkward.

I can respect that statement. But with all the players demanding immediate remediation for everything, perhaps the company feels rushed. There are dozens of posts a day, of people making multiple threads complaining about this and that. Which is awful for morale, especially considering the work they are putting in during a global pandemic and under quarantine.

If the game releases in a poor state, it will be reviewed and treated as such, but as I said, there's still 11 months of time. A LOT can happen in a year. I took a break from the game because the mercenary game play was bugged. Came back, enjoyed it. I've sunk 100 hours into the game, and by my own measure (doesn't have to apply to everyone) 1 hour of gameplay = worth 1$. If I liked the game enough to sink more hours than dollars that I paid, I got my moneys worth. Especially since modders have and will continue to be all over bannerlord adding literal years of gameplay onto it as they did with Warband and other Sandbox games such as Kenshi.

We don't know what's going on except that they are aware, and looking into it. Just like you said, so to add more complaints about "I am outraged at the state of Early Access" is not remotely helpful.

Boops initial post, I responded with a reasonable answer. Which then derided into his view of what EA should be, rather than what it is.

Edit: Warband not Bannerlord.
    How about you stop being their PR agent and stick to the forum topic created by the OP.
  20. Crowquills

You are ignoring the part where the new combat AI isn't bugged bro, it is just not fine tuned to the point it needs to be and that will take time. This is what they decided to move forward with because it fixes the original problems with the previous version that i stated above. Key take away from this brother is its a systemic change that is going to stay, but needs more time to be fined tuned. They have stated on the forums they are working on it. Also literally today they released a hotfix for the economy. They know the problems and are working to fix them, scrapping the new system is not how you test it out and get the data you need to fine tune it.
    It is bugged.
    e1.2 is a complete joke. Not just combat AI, also the tactics and every unit in a fight seems to have become just plain stupid for the sake of performance. Cavalry suiciding and charging a full line while their army is 200 yards away... unit standing still while their friends get slaughtered. I can even go behind enemy lines and butcher 20 troops before they even react now.
    dumbeddownAI.jpg

for example ^^^ this is e1.2 where my army of 396 vs their army of 521 with way better units and more cavalry get SLAUGHTERED on MULTIPLE attempts. The combat tactics have changed and they arent even a challenge anymore. I play on full realism max difficulty and I even remove crosshair.

now for e1.0.10
    e1_1_0.jpg

I reverted back to attempt the same fight and even after multiple tries, it was super hard to attain victory with the exact same numbers, almost impossible because the AI wasnt dumbed down. (only won once out of many attempts where as on e1.2.0, I literaly couldnt lose) NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE. On e1.0.10 the calv doesnt suicide, the enemies play dynamicaly to what happens in the combat. Where as e1.2.0 they just suicide and play like horse****.
Back
Top Bottom