Search results for query: *

1. SP - General Sturgia worst performing faction, due to having the worst Troop tree, Liege AI, Economy and Geography.

Shiet, didnt think my post would blow up this much, posted it in the first day of early access.
  2. SP - General Sturgia worst performing faction, due to having the worst Troop tree, Liege AI, Economy and Geography.

I did custom battles of 100 v 100 with Sturgians against all other factions in all the different category

For example 100 Sturgian inf vs 100 Battanian inf

And yes you guessed it.. Sturgia almost always lose with 20-30 kills 80 deaths 20 routed or wounded in all category's against all nations..
    You would think because of the stories that the Sturgians have the strongest infantry but after fighting all nations 100 v 100 i have proof that Sturgians are far off the weakest nation in the game in all categories (inf, ranged, cav)... You would think that Khuzait have the weakest infantry., but no they killed the Sturgians with 12 deaths and 81 kills. Insane... didn't expect this

The Sturgians only won with ranged against vlandian ranged
    And with Horses against Vlandian horses and Aserai, because in the 100 v 100 the Aserai horses didn''t spawn the mameluks all routed and it was 100 v 1 which the Sturgians somehow managed to win.

Battanians seem to have the strongest infantry especially the ranged units seem like the strongest units in the whole game

My opinion Aserai got the best archers, they be sniping me alot.
  3. SP - General Sturgia worst performing faction, due to having the worst Troop tree, Liege AI, Economy and Geography.

Hesitant to play the sand boys, now that I did they arnt that bad, help up agenst the empire pretty well.
  4. SP - General Sturgia worst performing faction, due to having the worst Troop tree, Liege AI, Economy and Geography.

I had the same feeling about Sturgia after using their troops for a time, and something definitely seems off with their balancing. After numerous custom battles with different setups & situations, they couldn't even win when I tried to let them.

I feel that even the aserai are better then them.
  5. SP - General Sturgia worst performing faction, due to having the worst Troop tree, Liege AI, Economy and Geography.

Yeah not sure, feel like I get steamrolled with decent sturgian troops.
  6. SP - General Sturgia worst performing faction, due to having the worst Troop tree, Liege AI, Economy and Geography.

Did about a 10 hour or so play through with the Sturgians, to me they feel weak, the troops that they have are kinda "Meh" compared to the other faction, Is it me or are they like that? ------------------ By @Mote That being said, let's get into it: 1. Faction Specialization From the...
  7. The Empire

Any difference between the three empire factions?, any reason to choose one over the other?
  8. Marriage in EA

And what kind of non noble troops do you use?, I cant really seem to find the right flavor.
  9. Marriage in EA

War. Take down large armies and take many lords captive. Oh and Wood businesses for a 14 down payment they make me 8k a day each and you can own 4 max. So yeah I make 32k a day plus my fiefs which give me a measly 500 denar a day after expenses.

Does it matter where you buy wood enterprises or no?
  10. Marriage in EA

I got a few castles and too much money. I made 250k denars in about 4 hours of playing. It's too easy to make money so far. I'll retry the marriage thing although I've got a feeling the dynasty feature is quite bare bones at the moment.

I really do hope they create a roadmap of features in upcoming updates and explain what is actually already in the game. Other than that its brilliant.

250k .. uhhhhh how xD
  11. What faction do YOU think is the best?!

Wanted to get some opinions and general knowledge from people, what faction do you like the most and why?, is it the culture?, troops?, tell me everything!
Back
Top Bottom