Search results for query: *

1. Speed Basher 2 handed perk

Does anyone know whether the weapon has to be at least 100 speed or does it need to be 101 speed (text says over 100). I'm finding you have to make a lot of sacrifices to weapon reach to get from 100 to 101. Also does the weapon have to meet the speed requirement in thrust and cut? And I guess...
  2. Linking prosperity with food production creates an inescapable downward spiral for fiefs

One linked to the other wouldn't be bad, prosperity being affected by food shortages for example but not vice versa. But when both are linked with each other they reinforce each other exponentially to the point it's impossible to escape, and you're destined eventually to have a fief with zero...
  3. Castle management tips?

apoint a govenor with the same culture and place a garrison

ah thanks I didn’t even think of that. I just figured my wife would be best at it since she has a really high steward rating.

have the garrison covered. In fact It was too well covered and I was losing food after I dumped my entire army into the garrison and started over. They don’t give a lot of tutorials for running your fiefs.
  4. Castle management tips?

So I got a castle but the management isn’t going very well. Due negative debuffs for it being a different culture, I’m locked in a downward spiral of prosperity and loyalty. I can’t increase prosperity because I have no loyalty and can’t increase loyalty because the prosperity is falling. I...
  5. Thoughts on Smithing

Yeah I Spent hours and hours grinding smithing and only got up to 55. After that I installed a mod that increased the skill gain by 5x.

It won’t be for everyone, lots of people love the grind, but the whole game is more fun to me now. Feels like I actually am making progress.
  6. Which leveling system do you prefer Warband or Bannerlord?

This is not mount & blade: Total war, This is mount & blade bannerlord. It's a medieval "life" simulator. Yes, you can have lots of fighting and war, but you can also be a fraking blacksmith or a merchant. There is no focus on war exactly and this version of the game shows it. You have other ways of leveling up that is not by killing and making quests. Now you can level up without ever NEEDING to fight, how can this be bad? People are just crazy, I can't understand

That’s a nice theory but not accurate.

Say you want to be a medieval doctor. How do you level up your medicine skill without fighting?
  7. What happened to the option for disabling women warriors?

I would also like the option to get rid of all the fictional faction names and place names.

None of these places existed historically and it's breaking my immersion.

/s
  8. In Progress List of towns that have infinite loading screens

Pen Cannoc here also, 3 attempts. Both trying to walk around or go straight to a conversation.
Back
Top Bottom