Search results for query: *

• Users: Draky
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SP - General Joining a siege should automatically reveal all parties on your side of the siege.

Basically title. Right now you can be in a siege camp besieging a city and not know the leaders of other parties in the same camp as if your character is some kind of an autist who never talks to anyone
  2. Resolved Textures missing in Dunglanys

Summary: Purple error textures appear in the game, apparently only in the town called Dunglanys How to Reproduce: 1) Start the game 2) Visit Dunglanys Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if related): Dunglanys Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: win 10 GPU: 5700xt...
  3. Hugely unpopular idea: Taleworlds should just scan workshop/nexusmods for the popular mods and implement them in vanilla

Seriously just scan both and if the mod is popular enough and has a high enough rating then implement it in vanilla. As on option where appropriate (e.g. the decapitation mod could become a toggle in the settings) and mandatory otherwise (e.g. your party characters' spawn on their civilian...
  4. SP - General There needs to be an option to inspect crafted weaponry and see their recipee

Saying this as someone who has crafted the perfect sword for myself a year ago on an earlier patch and who now can't figure out the recipee that I had used
  5. Resolved If you take up a quest to occupy a castle but then get knocked out during the siege battle and autoresolve the keep battle the quest fails

Summary: If you take up a quest to occupy a castle but then get knocked out during the siege battle and autoresolve the keep battle the quest fails because "you did not participate in the siege of the castle" How to Reproduce: 1) Take up one such quest. 2) get knocked out during the initial...
  6. Can someone explain to me the purpose of the leg kick in the game?

I know this fighting move existed in the game since the release, and I believe it was in Warband as well, but what's the purpose of it? I've never ever used it in singleplayer, and while I haven't played the MP a lot I had never needed to use it there either
  7. What are your must-have mods you can't play without that you'd like Taleworlds to implement into the base game?

For me it's probably the PartyScreenEnhancements and the RTS camera. The first one ads just a few buttons that let you halve the time you spend in the menus doing basic stuff like upgrading troops, the other one is a dramatic improvement to battles as it allows you to both pause the game and use...
  8. SP - General Give us an option to show us the name of the map in the city/castle/village view

Taleworlds had spent incredibly ammounts of time making these town, castle and village views, but players rarely visit them, partially because so many of the scenes are reused and there is no way to tell if the scenes were reused without actually visiting them, which takes time to load, even on...
  9. SP - General Please, Taleworlds, download Party Screen Enhancements from nexusmods and implement it in full into the game

There's just no defence how horrid the UI in the game is, especially now that it's been 1.5 years since the early access had started. I've just tried 1.6.5 beta for which the mod from the title does not work and after playing with the mod for a week the game without it is borderline unplayable...
  10. MP [Suggestion][Matchmaking] Allow us to select several multiplayer regions at the same time

I reside in central Asia right now, and my ping to both European and East Asian servers is around ~100. In most other multiplayer games I know of with similar matchmaking systems (e.g. Battlefield) you are allowed to select multiple regions to search games in, but not in Bannerlord for some...
  11. In Progress [Bug abuse] [Video] [e.1.0.10] Clipping through textures on a Battanian siege map

Check out this video. You can see enemy archer clipping through the stairs to the left, still being able to shoot from there. I didn't record it, but I was unable to hit him in melee - my sword would just hit the stairs and the wall instead. Not sure if he could be hit with ranged weapons.
  12. SP - UI [Suggestion] [UI] An option to sort troops/prisoners by their level/upgradability/recruitment

Posted it elsewhere before this forum section had been created Basically, just let us sort our troops and prisoners. I suggest adding options to sort by their level, formation or troop type (i.e. whether they are cavalry or infantry), whether they can be upgraded (for troops) or recruited (for...
  13. In Progress I've been married for almost 10 years and my wife isn't getting pregnant

We spent most of that time in the same party together; I have a great relationship with her (+100). Am I missing something? Or is this an unknown bug (it's not listed in the known issues thread by the devs)?
  14. SP - General [Suggestion] [UI] An option to sort troops/prisoners by their level

Please, Taleworlds! It should be simple enough to implement and would help with soldier and prisoner management BY A LOT P.S. Other sorting options (such as by assigned formation/troop type/being upgradeable/recruitable) would come in handy too!
  15. Resolved A minor but bizzare sound glitch with troops' victory celebration

Here's a video (be sure to turn on the sound): Only happened to me once
  16. Need More Info Sahel Siege infinite loading screen

Captured the castle in a siege battle just fine, no problems there. However when defending only a few days later the game keeps hanging on loading the battle. I suspect this might be because of partially destroyed walls that remain from my attack on the castle (the map that I fought on during...
  17. Need More Info Tracks incorrectly identify number of troops in armies

It seems they only count the number of troops in the army leader's party. Here's an example
  18. Number of troops accompanying you on bandit hideout assaults should scale with the number of bandits

Also forest bandits should be nerfed. Picrelated was impossible for me to fight through even though I have endgame armour and weapons
  19. Resolved [Bug]The game doesn't account for imprisoned enemy rulers if they're imprisoned inside cities/castles

The number of imprisoned rulers from the enemy faction appears as zero on the diplomacy tab of the kingdom management screen if those rulers are located in a dungeon inside a city. However, transferring them to your party sets the number of prisoners at a correct number as long as they are in...
Back
Top Bottom