Search results for query: *

1. maxoverload91

Patch Notes e1.0.5

BUG REPORT:
    I've run into a bug a few times that I haven't heard anyone else mention. Not sure if this is the best place to post this. When I siege a castle, if an enemy attacks me before I start my siege both me and my enemy go into battle with about half of our troops. I had formed an army with my companions and all of their parties were roughly halved as well. You don't get the troops that disappeared back after battle either
    You can report singleplayer bugs here - devs might be more likely to see it there!
  2. maxoverload91

Patch Notes e1.0.5

Funny thing this patch made it so Aserai lords are now behaving as small parties after being wiped out by northern empire. They just run around settlements like mercaneries patrolling and killing bandits.
    They did that before the patch too - I had the same thing happen with several Khuzait lords on 1.0.3 and 1.0.4. I think that's normal behavior if the AI doesn't want to join a faction yet. Sometimes it seems they just take a while before then joining a new faction.
  3. maxoverload91

Resolved No red/green comparison stats

Someone from the TaleWorlds staff commented on the reddit post for this issue and said "This issue has been fixed and will be pushed with the next big patch. Will not be included in the hotfix patch." So we live with for now while they iron out more important/game breaking bugs.
    This issue is known by the team. And yes, will be pushed with the next big patch. Thanks for reporting.

Thanks!
  4. maxoverload91

Need More Info [e.1.0.1] Horses climbing ladders

This happened yesterday but I forgot to upload it. I had this happen when I was defending in a siege, and all the attackers' cav? nobles? came through with their horses. Even after the rider died, if I hit fast-forward after getting downed, the horses would climb the ladders. Also I don't have a...
  5. maxoverload91

Exactly - I'm trying to figure out if it's just an XML that can be edited like some people did for the Battanian/Sturgian items that weren't appearing in singleplayer, but I can't seem to find a stats/character/skills XML that actually has all this in it.
  6. maxoverload91

[e1.0.2] Governors not learning steward skill.

You can click on the Clan Role button to open a dropdown of roles for faster selection. Looks like this:
    131fc26da2.png
    WHUT - thank you so much oh my godddd. This was seriously infuriating me. I've been talking with my companions in settlements to assign jobs up until now.
  7. maxoverload91

I took the Appraiser perk and this happened to me immediately afterwards, so I believe that caused it.
  8. maxoverload91

Yup. It seems you have to get them in your party and set them as quartermaster for them to learn the skill, at which point it levels up very quickly until skill level 25. Also, setting clan jobs is very frustrating. If you want to set your quartermaster, you have to flip through either Scout and Engineer or Surgeon to get to it and doing that clears out whoever had the Scout and Engineer jobs or the Surgeon job. So you have to set them in a particular order otherwise it won't work.
  9. maxoverload91

Resolved [e1.0.2] Steward Perks don't work (Most perks don't work)

I've taken two steward perks that should give me, as clan leader, bonus influence (Supreme Authority and Prominence). However, neither of them seem to do anything. My current influence gain is +3: +4 from notables because the kingdom I'm in has Council of the Commons as a policy and I have a...
  10. maxoverload91

Just what the title says. The text ingame says you should build projects and buildings in the settlements for governors to earn XP but my companion who I made governor hasn't earned any even though she should be gaining at least a little (she has INT 1).
  11. maxoverload91

Need More Info [e1.0.2] Blue ?Pathing? Patch visible in entrance of Onira

Nice, thought I was the only one...maybe share our settings and look for common denominators?
    I've got the game set to overall settings very high - haven't changed anything after that.
  12. maxoverload91

Resolved No influence gain at all

This doesn't seem to be a bug - you'll need to attack other factions or looters or anyone. Fighting gets you influence once you're in a faction. I believe tournaments also get you influence.
  13. maxoverload91

Need More Info Siege tower stuck assaulting Makeb

Same happened to me in Odokh - screncap here: imgur
  14. maxoverload91

Good eye! I think it's the same one next to the beginning.

Thank you, nice specs btw! Basically same as mine.

Lol except about all about a half step down. I wanted the 3600X but I was going to get a really good deal on the 3600 from Best Buy, so I just went for it.
  15. maxoverload91

Also smart idea on doing the PC specs in your signature! Lol hope you don't mind if I steal it
  16. maxoverload91

Yup, that first one even looks like the one in Onira!
  17. maxoverload91

[Suggestion] Resource tooltips should show what they are used for

I'm having a hard time figuring out what cotton is for, for example - wool from sheep, linen from flax, velvet from silk, but where does cotton go? Also if wool is just a byproduct from sheep made at the village itself, what does a wool weavery do? There are no hops in the game, so does grain...
  18. maxoverload91

As the text says - there's a weird blue patch on the ground that fades in and out near the entrance of Onira some meters past the gates. It's on the left side of the road. I figure this is something from the game's pathing tool? If you go in the gates and go straight from there towards the...
  19. maxoverload91

Resolved Extra Arrow perks don't work

I'm having the same problem, I'm on e1.0.2
Back
Top Bottom