Search results for query: *

1. Like a Samboodee

Resolved Multiplayer won't launch

So because I was receiving an error with BattleEye previously which looked like this: I deleted that DLL file and now I don't get an error but the Multiplayer won't launch, at all... Soo what now Devs? Can't blame BattleEye for this anymore. Why does your game not launch Multiplayer?
  2. Like a Samboodee

Need More Info Can't play Multiplayer after 1.0.5 update. FU BattleEye!!!

Ok this is starting to get very and very annoying at this point. After the 1.0.5 Update this is what I get OK Devs. Show me using screenshots how to do the Digital Signature to these files cause I can't bloody find how to add them! P.S Don't tell me to email BattleEye. They are absolutely...
  3. Like a Samboodee

Mounted Archer (Can't equip bow on horseback)

The skill says you can equip any bow on horseback but I can't equip the Western Yew Bow on horseback. Am I misunderstanding how the skill works or is this bugged?
  4. Like a Samboodee

Resolved Battle Server Crashed

This keeps happening every other game. Just had an amazing run where I was 8/0 in a Siege and lost my record cause I couldn't finish the game :( When will there be a fix to this? Happens to a lot of people according to Steam Discussions
  5. Like a Samboodee

Resolved Can't play Multiplayer

So for some reason Taleworlds deleted my thread from yesterday. Here is what it contains: " Bannerlord Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\System32\mscoree.dll". I can't launch Multiplayer after restarting my PC. I installed BattleEye AntiCheat 2 hours aftrer playing Multiplayer just fine...
  6. Like a Samboodee

Resolved Bannerlord Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\System32\mscoree.dll".

Bannerlord Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\System32\mscoree.dll". I can't launch Multiplayer after restarting my PC. I installed BattleEye AntiCheat 2 hours aftrer playing Multiplayer just fine. During the installation I got a Blue Screen of Death and since then I have been getting the...
Back
Top Bottom