Search results for query: *

• Users: aron1488
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Companions look horrible

Hi guys! We can all agree about the companions appearance is ..... Why are they always too skiny or too short. I know they are random generated but none of them look normal. Do you know anything about to change their look in the future?
  2. How to transfer items from mod

Hey guys! I'd like to ask you a question about mods. Is it possible in Bannerlord 2 to transfer an item (for example armor piece) from mod to vanilla? I used to do it in warband and I created some cool stuffs in my own game. In warband it was much easier under modules folder, but with...
  3. How to transfer items from mod

Hey guys! I'd like to ask you a question about mods. Is it possible in Bannerlord 2 to transfer an item (for example armor piece) from mod to vanilla? I used to do it in warband and I created some cool stuffs in my own game. In warband it was much easier under modules folder, but with...
  4. Simple question about mods

Hey guys! I'd like to ask you a question about mods. Is it possible in Bannerlord 2 to transfer an item (for example armor piece) from mod to vanilla? I used to do it in warband and I created some cool stuffs in my own game. Can someone tell me any info about this. I want to use it ONLY for...
  5. Enemy routs too fast 1.5.10.

hey guys! In the new 1.5.10. beta I realised I cant play a full battle against bandits and village militia they are routing so early in the battle, they cant reach even my front line. I dont have a full army they just run away too fast even when they have a chance to win. I play on foot and it...
  6. Armor, Art suggestion part 4, Accessories

Hi guys! I am going to continue my small list what visual things would I like to see in the game later. With the latest beta 1.5.10 I am glad to see the new italo norman helmet in the game, I hope the dev team will add more and more iconic armor and etc. stuffs into the game. Now I introduce...
  7. SP - General Armor, Art suggestion part 3, karakhergit armor

Hey guys! I'd like to continue my small presentations what equipments and expansion can I imagine in the game. Today I want to talk about the karakhergits. From the current minor factions their outfit are the most similar to the base faction where are they ,,belong". I can imagine a very unique...
  8. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Armor, Art suggestion part 2, Knight shoulder armors

Hi guys! I'd like to continue my thoughts of armors which could be implemented into the game later. This time I gonna talk about knights shoulder armors which are lack in the game, but there a lot of possibilities just like these Leather gorget, not much for an armor but still can protect...
  9. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Armor, Art suggestion part 1, lancer helmet

Hi guys. I would like to start an art suggestion line for Bannerlord. I am fond of ,,medieval" armors and I will share some of my oppinions what could be fit for the game. I know there are more important things right know for development, but a well built armor is at the same level as a...
  10. Armors and weapons in the future patches.

Hy guys. Personally I am big fan of ,,medieval armors. And the devs said they will add more stuffs like these in the future. I heard even minor factions will get unique equipment. But I am now a bit disappointed 10 months later we can see only a few new body armors in the game. I know the team...
  11. Resolved Can't end the battle when the enemy is routed why?

Guys! Why did you add this to the game with the new beta patch? It is so annoying. I usually play on foot and when a horde of looters are routed I have to wait till they reach the end of the battlefield so so annoying. It is ok nowyour own troops fight and chase them but pls reconsider it pls.
  12. City supplies dont refresh!! Cant find good armor for some factions

I cant find any good vlandian or batannian armor cause there arent any in the city supplies, and it doesnot refresh at all. From battannian cities I cant buy even a helmet. But imperial and sturgian cities offer much more wider selection of armors than the previous 2. One way to find a batannian...
  13. City supplies refresh?!

I know the game is new for everyone but I'd like to ask a question First I started a vlandian character and I try to costumise my gear like one of them but after a ,,long" playing lvl 9 and days about 100. In the vlandian cities the merchants offers dont change. I mean I can only use low tier...
  14. Elite units, merchant's stuffs refresh

I know the is new for everyone but I'd like to ask some questions First I started a vlandian character and I try to costumise my gear like one of them but after a ,,long" playing lvl 9 and days about 100. In the vlandian cities the merchants offers dont change. I mean I can only use low tier...
Back
Top Bottom