Search results for query: *

1. karphead

Fix matchmaking!

just tried to play a Captain match on the EU server and it got shut down in warmup 3 times in a row, total waste of time, please fix
  2. karphead

Fix matchmaking!

wait times are not reflected correctly (they all say 00:00) and there is nobody playing because everyone doesn't want to wait for servers to populate when they can see other custom captain servers that are populated. list the official captain server on the custom board.
  3. karphead

Fix matchmaking!

1000 gold for new gestures and there's still no improvements to Captain matchmaking
  4. karphead

Can't connect to lobby

done, thanks!
  5. karphead

Can't connect to lobby

i have not been able to log in to multiplayer since the official release, i'm in seattle, wa
  6. karphead

Can't connect to lobby

hey talewerlb turn on ur login server u dingus. for your health!
  7. karphead

captain mode crash problem

i'm laughing but i'm also crying
  8. karphead

FIX YOUR SERVERS TALEWORLDS

I THINK YOU SHOULD OPEN A TICKET.
    YEAH A TICKET FOR A NEW KEYBOARD

YOU WILL LITERALLY GO THROUGH A WHOLE KEYBOARD WHILE TRYING TO WAIT FOR TALEWORLDS TO FIX ANYTHING
  9. karphead

1.7.2 killed Captain

fix this ****, jesus christ
  10. karphead

Ranked fix

NO ONE IS PLAYING CAPTAIN MODE BECAUSE ALL THE WARMUPS END IN A DRAW GODDAMMIT
  11. karphead

Ranked fix

i've now gone through two games that ended at the end of warmp because someone left - please fix this as it's a huge waste of the users time
  12. karphead

Ranked fix

it is insane that there is no transparency on who is on the servers

you should model your MP user interface off of Bungie's Myth, imho
  13. karphead

Requesting loot, How Copy?

166 or something
  14. karphead

like around 5 grand
  15. karphead

Servers are broken, Taleworlds please fix

i'm curious what the timer limit is on the queue, like can you break it if you are in queue for 83 years
  16. karphead

i finally figured out what loot was for (haven't played in a while) and spent yesterday getting my guys nice and tight and ready to play - perfect time for a server meltdown
  17. karphead

matching broken after update

i needs mah loot - haven't really been able to join a captain game since yesterday
  18. karphead

Captain mode would be better if the player was just a camera tethered to their units.

imagine if a captain ordered his dudes in real life to sit in a sheild wall formation and some psycho with a bardiche came up behind them and started hacking away at them only to have the captain say "stop that's garbage" all the while not ordering his units to move
  19. karphead

Horse menavlion needs to be removed

what are we supposed to use, harsh language?!!!
Back
Top Bottom