Search results for query: *

1. My kingdom for Bannerlord Forgotten Realms

Ok i realize this game has a ton of people who are unhappy with it. I am not one of those people so i have put on my flame retardant clothing. I would kill for a Bannerlord game set it in the Dales area, Cormyr, the Dale Lands, Sembia, the Zhents, Hillsfar, Thar...god i love this game so much...
  2. Escaping lords are breaking the game!

My tactic is to do the equivalent of suing for peace.

I take the upperleft most portion of the map, then bribe the Sturgians for peace then with that safely tucked away fight the Empire.
  3. I bought

Barding provides protection against metal, not stone.
    You may be on to something here, i just engaged forest bandits and my horse stayed up.
  4. I bought

5. I bought

40,000 denar barding that gives my horse 52 armor. Looter stones still made short work of my horse (yeah yeah i know you are a bad player...but still)
  6. Fastest skill to level?

Thank you.
  7. Fastest skill to level?

Looking at this from a min/max perspective what is the fastest skill to level up? Trading? Medicine (just walk around hurt)? Any ideas?
  8. Help needed

I had the persuasion bug. I deleted all my save files and when i start a new game i cant do anything because the bug is in the initial conversation preventing me from moving the conversation forward. Is there a config file i can reset or something?
  9. Single Player Meta thread

So i ran a search and couldnt find a Meta thread. Peoples thoughts so far on initial meta builds given the state of release? I haven't been in beta is it still horseback and initially lance then archery? The new civil stats important enough to prioritize them? One thing seems simple with no...
Back
Top Bottom