Search results for query: *

1. xavire94

Mandatory Civillian Outfit Feels Forced and Perk Choice IS forced

Civilian outfit could be improved by just giving the player more options. Also, idk if it's the case already but i think if u have high roguery skill, you could sneak better weapons in to the town. Please add throwing knifes and things like that to civilian outfit. If i want to be a bandit type character that goes to the city searching for a fight i should be able to do it.
    That is my opinion at least.
  2. xavire94

SP - General Possibilties to get renown

Agree, there is a need to add more ways to earn renown. After a while, killing looters is just no fun anymore.
  3. xavire94

Charm exploit

Yes, this is an issue. I mean, you dont have to exploit this if you dont want to, but it is kinda silly that you can do it.
    When i barter to increase my charm, i buy a horse of them at least that way i dont feel guilty.
  4. xavire94

Suggestion: Companion Army Orders

+1 A similar aproach as it was in Warband is needed. That is, if you speak with your party directly you could ask them to do certain things (follow me, go to X city, patrol around this village, etc.). This would work also on others lord's parties but at a cost of influence.
    Seriously when i knew influence was going to be a thing, i thought for sure this was the way was gonna function.
  5. xavire94

1 year in singleplayer?

@kalarhan

I just want to politely ask never use the "Calradia is fictional" reason as a support for any design element. The only valid support for a design choice is gameplay or RPG experience.
    Idk why you say that. Calradia IS a fictional world. Real world, historic feats, realism... the game is not set to stone on this rules. As a fictional world can be anything devs want it to be. If you want a Calradia set in year 300 with dragons and ninja robots, you can make it. So, why do you want to limit the creativeness of the game by following real world rules? This is a videogame, and a fictional world also.
    I think is a totally valid argument to make.
  6. xavire94

The Sturgians look ridiculous

Plate armor didn't exist in the 11th century. :smile:
    This is not 11th century Europe, It's a fantasy realm in a fantasy world. Real time dates and historic feats doesn't mean anything to bannerlord but small inspiration.
  7. xavire94

List of improvements & suggestions for TW

+1 All reasonable suggestions, i agree with most of them and i know me and others have recuested some of them already. Hope devs will take a look and include some in to the game.
  8. xavire94

Why doesn't food spoil in the game? (also weapons/armor degrade and soldiers not aging/retiring)

We cannot rely on modders to do all the work. I'm also very excited for bigger and better mods for Bannerlord but i also want the MAIN GAME or the base game, whatever you call it, to be good. If i have to download 20 mods to make the game better, maybe those features needed to be in the base game at the start...
  9. xavire94

[1.1.0 Beta] Low skill xp gain is too high now

https://ibb.co/pjCszdw The battle i mentioned before, where against 5 guys i got 9 riding skill.
    https://ibb.co/P9MfG7K save file with the day of campaign and level
    https://ibb.co/ZcM8VQN The skill window

does it take 50 hours to get to day 10?
    You are playing with new beta branch, so the 40hrs thing does not enter here.
    I ment with previous patch you have to play 40 hrs to get 150. Which is ridiculous.
    Idk how you won 9 points on riding on that battle to be frank, i didnt experience that many skill points for such a small battle.
    Maybe you loaded an old save?
  10. xavire94

What 40-50 hours, it took me less than 5 hours of playtime to reach 150.
    I mean with the previous patch and i highly doubt that as i am 10hrs in my new playthrough and barely got 100 in riding (my most focused skill)
  11. xavire94

Nothing wrong with taking 100+ hours to get to 275 though, especially since it's not needed to "finish" the game. It's just a better feeling to see you are actually going somewhere with your skills.
    Most campaigns won't be 100+ hours long, even if you take all the map. And that will be to get ONE SKILL to 275, man, i dont know you but i want to do other campaigns and other things in my life besides playing bannerlord.
  12. xavire94

I think it's fine now. You can get 100 in one skill moderately quickly, but you have to keep in mind 300 is the cap. So 100 is not much. Another thing you have to keep in mind is if getting 150 in one single skill cost 40-50 hours to achieve you will finish your campaign before getting any skill to the max cap and that's not good for the game. I had like 80 One-handed with my first 40 hours playthrough.
    To those that are experiencing crazy boosts of xp, you probably reloaded an old save. If u didnt load and started a new game and still experience this, you may have a bug but for now i, at least, dont have any issue with my new playthrough.
  13. xavire94

Army system tweaks

Edited- Bump to the top
  14. xavire94

Army system tweaks

Hello, Today i want to talk about the Army system mechanic of Bannerlord. At first i really liked this feature, but after a while i miss the old independent nobles of Warband. It's worth noting that the current army system is one of the causes of faction snowballing. And that is the big issue...
  15. xavire94

Beta Branch e1.1.0

I like that some people are fat, that is more inmersive imo not every single person is the same size.
    I dont know if it's a bug or intentional but has potential. Maybe add a weight slider to character creation? I want to be a fat merchant!
  16. xavire94

Beta Branch e1.1.0

Im gonna start a new game just to be safe, but to those who want to play an old save it seems they are compatible and working well (you will get bonus xp first time but that is all)
  17. xavire94

Beta Branch e1.1.0

You are not supposed to use your old savegame with this patch.
    Idk about that. Everything works flawlessly except for the XP points that i mentioned.
  18. xavire94

Beta Branch e1.1.0

I loaded my save from 1.0.9 with beta branch 1.1.0 All seems to go well, but my character and my companions were getting insane ammounts of levels (20+ increases in hability). I think it was catching up bc before they didn't level correctly? Now it seems to stabilize and gain xp 1 point at a time.
  19. xavire94

To those who have been steamrolled:

Another thing i noticed is garrison being a lot stronger now. Which is a good thing. Before you rarely see more than 200 defenders, but now i've seen 500+ defenders on big towns, making it hard even with 800+ men armies to take down.
    Southern empire in my playthrough only a city remain, but all nobles are there to defend it. 900+ defenders in a big city, that is hard to take down. Even the strongest faction doesnt dare to attack.
Back
Top Bottom