Search results for query: *

1. Jail capacity disbalance

Why, so they can escape?
    It is better to keep them as prisoner in your party, because they can not escape, if you have perks "Keen Sight" and "Mounted Patrols".
    If you have this 2 perks, you can them have for ever has prisoner in your party and they can not marry, so their clans dies out.
    transferring prisoners to allied cities gives a number of perks, such as increasing influence and relations with the local lord, also prisoners will slow down the movement of your party
  2. Jail capacity disbalance

Hi folks! Have you ever encountered a situation(1.7 or higher) when you won a battle, and several enemy lords were captured, and when you went to the nearest city or castle, you observe that the capacity of the local prison is exceeded. And it doesn't matter what the real capacity is, 50 or...
  3. Siege retreat - dead realism

The same kind of way of thinking that exploits are there to be used...
    Though I understand that some people enjoy playing games by just abusing any existing glitches, bugs and exploits...
    It is a sandbox game after all... it is up to you how you want to enjoy your playtime...
    IMHO sandbox have to follows the certain rules for a deeper immersion in the Middle Ages.
    In the same way you can add alien, dragons or imperial stormtroopers just cause it's a sandbox
  4. Siege retreat - dead realism

Do you think it is normal for a player to retreat an infinite number of times while defending a castle? I simulated a situation where I with 100 archers pushed back 1.5k army, just shooting while they approached the walls, and then retreated and did it again and again until victory! From my...
  5. Resolved Crash when I try to load any save

I've been informed that this bug is fixed and the fix will be sent to the game with future patches. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    Thanks for the quick assistance!
  6. Resolved Crash when I try to load any save

Summary:Game crashed in process of loading any save. How to Reproduce:Start game -> Click "Load save" -> Choose any save(I will upload) Have you used cheats and if so which:No Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS:Windows 10 GPU GeForce:RTX 2070 GPU Driver...
  7. In Progress Game wont start

Could you elaborate on what you mean by 'native directory'
    Native it's mean folder where steam has been set uped. For my PC this directory on disk C.
    https://img.techpowerup.org/200330/capture986.png
    Just mark this directory as default and reinstall game in it
  8. Need More Info Wont start up at all

Please reffer to this thread: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/game-wont-start.396670/page-2
    I solve this issue and describe fix process
  9. In Progress Game wont start

Hi all!

Guess i solve this issue with start up game!!

FIrst, i used native folder for steam. For check this, move to Steam->Settings->Steam Library Folders, and select native directory. After that reinstall the game.

P.S. I also installed visual c++ libraries from here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads
Back
Top Bottom