Search results for query: *

• Users: lomo
  • Order by date
  1. Option to turn off King's support

Yes, its when you own a Kingdom and have to support a clan that has not been awarded a fief yet. I believe, depending on the tier of the clan, it will determine how much you have to pay to support it.
    I'm guessing that:
    1-2 = 100/day
    3-4 = 200/day
    5+ = 300/day

I'm not 100% sure on those values, but that's roughly what triggers it.
    but i don't own a kingdom atm or any castle/settlement
  2. Option to turn off King's support

My King's support is -300/day... and at worse its been -600/day, what's the requirement for it?
    im getting it too, did you figure out what it is?
  3. Business with no income???

so i originally thought that the business usually depends on the raw resources from the nearby villages, but when i saw a youtuber playing, he was showing off his business in zeonica and i checked that the nearby villages did not have any carpenter at all and yet he made 10k+.
  4. Biggest issue that causes me to not play right now is "relation"

To piggy back on that...

If you don't have influence, you can get a lot of influence by donating troops to garrison and donating prisoners to a dungeon instead of cashing in on them in the tavern.
    i tried donating troops, bartering, and minigame but none of them seems to work at all
  5. Business with no income???

What cities did you put them in? Is it somewhere that has flax in a nearby village/hardwood?
    so carpenter is at baltakhand and clothier at ortongard
  6. Business with no income???

So I own a carpenter and clothier business, and so far I haven't received any income from it. Also its been more than two weeks that I last bought it. is there something im missing? i thought u just buy it and it generates income eventually and as many people say its really broken with huge...
  7. Biggest issue that causes me to not play right now is "relation"

thks for the tips, but my main issue with the game is with the relation dropping drastically due to their lands taken from them and causing me to lose relation with them
  8. increase relation with other lords?

1. beat them then release them.
    2. quest
    3. mini game in castle
    4. give them influence (only when they are in your kingdom)
    5. Marry their son or daughter
    6. help them when they are in battle (not every time dont know how this procs)

There may be more but not sure. Oh higher your charm more relation you get with them. I get about 3-4 relation when i release them.
    thks for the advice, still i find it very hard to not lose relation with my vassals especially when they lose their lands and causing me to lose relation with them drastically, its nearly impossible for me to be active everywhere and save their lands. Because of this issue, I am currently not playing it as it is hard to even keep the relations with my vassals. But I am keeping track of the updates they post almost everyday
  9. Biggest issue that causes me to not play right now is "relation"

I decide to go with being the king of calradia and have my own empire. So obviously I would have vassals and as castles and settlements are taken over and I distribute the lands to my vassals everything is going smoothly so far. Until the kingdom that we are at war with decide to take over my...
  10. increase relation with other lords?

The game really needs more ways to improve relationships. At the moment nearly everything will lose your relationship points but almost nothing will gain them. So you basically end up handicapped by poor relation preventing you from doing a lot of things.
    yea i totally agree, and i figured out why i am losing so much relation. if your vassals own a castle or settlement and they are under you, you will lose relation with them if whichever kingdom you are at war with took over their castle/settlement and you will lose relation with your vassals. I find that really dumb and pointless, especially if I am unable to do anything about it if im not getting a message about it.
  11. how to improve relation with your vassals?

support spend 50 influence you get 1-3 relation change each
    i know that already. i need more than that
  12. how to improve relation with your vassals?

so i declared my empire as independent or as the story line goes empire of calradia. I then decide to persuade/coerce npc vassals to come over and be in my empire, but the problem is i don't know how to improve their relation, and it seems that as their castles and settlements get taken away...
  13. Multiplayer works fine no crashes - single-player disaster - crashes many times

im crashing everytime im loading the game now, or when i get loaded in, less than 30 sec and i crash.
  14. For the creative players that uses cheat mode

is it me or that cheat mode can't be used after the new update patch? i have been constantly crashing after i load the game. I also check if cheat mode is activated and it was set back to 0. lmk if anyone else have this issue and if there are any solution to it. thks
  15. Automatic Peace/war declaration

yes its random. On nexus there is a mod, you can see that its only percentage. 10% after besiege a castle, some
    percent every day, some percent afer raiding, and so on.

Look:
    <RaidImpact>0.05</RaidImpact> <!-- every successful raid contributes X% for a chance for peace a day -->
    <SiegeImpact>0.50</SiegeImpact> <!-- every successful siege contributes X% for a chance for peace a day -->
    <CasualtyImpact>100</CasualtyImpact> <!-- every X people contributes 1% for a chance for peace -->
    <DailyCheckChance>0.25</DailyCheckChance> <!-- Vanilla value is 0.1 = 10%. This is the chance that they'll consider considering peace or war. -->

I have change the values to my taste. But yes, actuall it look like it is complete random. I think actuall this game don't have a thing like diplomacy. Only random war, peace
    after 8 years of development...
  16. Automatic Peace/war declaration

there is an option on diplomacy to propose peace and declare war, but somehow i am unable to click on it as if its not available
  17. Automatic Peace/war declaration

does the game just make peace and declare war on me whenever it wants, or is there something that i'm not getting here. i was besieging a castle and out of nowhere the battania made peace with me and i don't remember agreeing to it. Also I have their king as a prisoner with me...
  18. increase relation with other lords?

It gives you +2, same as leting them go after battle :smile:
    can you keep playing it to increase relation?
  19. increase relation with other lords?

Beat them in combat and let them go, play the table game if they are in a fief (sometimes you must leave and come back since they wont move) thats the only ways i know
    i didn't know the table game gains relationship, but thks
  20. increase relation with other lords?

what is the best way to increase relation with other vassals/lords?
Back
Top Bottom