Search results for query: *

1. Resolved 1.5.3.242589 breaks saves from 1.5.3.242210

@elysebluemoon, is there an option to delete this thread, or mark it as solved, as this is no longer relevant due to the 1.5.3 being released as the main branch?
  2. Resolved New clan added to the empire does not have any holdings.

@Blood Gryphon, thank you for providing the details, i was going to do it after i finish work but you have beaten me to it.
  3. Resolved New clan added to the empire does not have any holdings.

New clan added to the empire does not have any holdings.
  4. Resolved Talbut ai bug / turn stuck forever

There can be a situation when both the player and ai (player black) are one move away from winning, and you are stuck going back and forth, blocking the king from going to the edge, and the king going to an empty spot. The ai does not do anyting else, as not moving the king will make them lose the game, and the player also cannot try a different strategy as they will lose also.
  5. Resolved I am not able to launch the Multiplayer due to battleeye

This has worked after removing the file, after some diggin it came up that it was part of a shader overhaul that i uninstalled some time ago,. Thanks for the help.
  6. Resolved 1.5.3.242589 breaks saves from 1.5.3.242210

When i try to load a save from version 1.5.3.242210 on the new one, 1.5.3.242589, i have the following issue: I click "load", the screen freezes for a second (like usually when loading a save, but normally after the freeze the loading screen appears), and the "load" button unclicks itself, and...
  7. Resolved Portraits are occasionally generated without facial hair.

With a mod that allows age manipulation (character reload) I tweaked around, and it seems that characters between age 21.00 and 21.99 use teenager portraits, but adult character models, so encyclopedia will show them with facial hair, but portraits in town menu will show them without. Before 21.00, they use teen model on the map and encyclopedia, when they turn 22.00 they use both adult model and portrait. I saw this happen to characters on a game untouched by any mod, only using the ctrl+c command in character creation to change the age of my character during campagain setup, but this allowed to pinpoint the issue.
  8. Resolved I am not able to launch the Multiplayer due to battleeye

My windows updater is showing: up to date, last check yesterday. My game is not crashing, singleplayer works fine, when i launch multiplayer battleye opens, the above message is printed in it, then it just switches off, steam changes the bannerlord button from "stop" to "play" and nothing more happens. The file dxgi.dll is tied to directx when i googled it, the game opens fine if i remove it but it seems it should be tolerated due to its source.
  9. Resolved I am not able to launch the Multiplayer due to battleeye

I have not installed any mods that affect any of the files mentioned below in the game folder, and some of the files are System files, so there is no option of deleting. I removed the Battleeye files, and checked file integrity, installed it again, but it did not help. 23:44:37: Installing...
  10. Resolved After todays 02.10 patch, the game version is shown incorrectly in the save screen.

When i checked today, there must have been some micro patch as the version is now showing correctly as 1.5.3.242210.
  11. Resolved After todays 02.10 patch, the game version is shown incorrectly in the save screen.

It is could not find it in the patch notes, but i saw a small patch downloaded today (abt 100mb), it seems to be working fine but the game version has been changed. In the top of the screen, the version before the patch is 1.5.3.241684, and in the module list below it is the same for the 5 main...
  12. Resolved Form fitting armor perk does not reduce armor weight

Summary: Form fitting armor perk does not reduce armor weight How to Reproduce: i chose the perk, checked the armor weight and general equipment weight on my character, none was lower than before. The screenshot is from a modded game, but i was able to replicate the issues on an unmodded game...
  13. Form fitting armor perk does not reduce armor weight

Summary: Form fitting armor perk does not reduce armor weight How to Reproduce: i chose the perk, checked the armor weight and general equipment weight on my character, none was lower than before. The screenshot is from a modded game, but i was able to replicate the issues on an unmodded game...
  14. Resolved Main party number is not visible on the map

Summary: Main party number is not visible on the map How to Reproduce:If I save the game while in a settlement, and then load it, my party member number is not visible on the map. When i save the game outside of a settlement, and load it, the issue does not occurr. The screenshot is from a...
  15. Resolved crash after winning auto-resolve battle with allies help on 1.5.2 with 17/09 hotfix

I messed around with the save a couple of more times, and can confirm that when i first boot up the game, load the save and run the autobattle, it works fine, but when i load the game immediately afterwards and run the autobattle, the game crashes.
  16. Resolved crash after winning auto-resolve battle with allies help on 1.5.2 with 17/09 hotfix

Summary:crash after winning auto-resolve battle with allies help How to Reproduce: i follow looters near a noble, when i engage them, or the noble engages and i help, and i choose the auto resolve, after clicking done the game crashes. i tried to replicate the issue multiple times on the same...
Back
Top Bottom