Search results for query: *

1. GlorifiedPig

Wooden weapons in the arena!

Sometimes you can still see the bodys from the round before lying around. I still think they are dead and not K.O.
    Exactly hahaha
  2. GlorifiedPig

Definitely agree with this - similar to the system in Warband.

It's especially annoying when you verse opponents in full armor whilst you're running around naked. Your attacks bounce off their armor and don't even interrupt their swings.
    Yeah. On realistic difficulty, if I spawn without a shield I die to an archer 99.9% of the time, it's two hits.
  3. GlorifiedPig

Tutorial XML Editing Coding Glorified's Bannerlord Modding Tutorial Video Series

Added Discord which has many channels dedicated to modding & coding
  4. GlorifiedPig

Tutorial XML Editing Coding Glorified's Bannerlord Modding Tutorial Video Series

What about Part 3 that is causing conflcts ?
    It's going to be extended upon
  5. GlorifiedPig

i found a large issue with part 3 and I am going to re-visit it asap to do it properly, a lot of mods currently do what i've done in the tutorial and i've realized it's incorrect and can cause many conflicts so please keep that in mind before watching
  6. GlorifiedPig

Thank you! This is a great tutorial series
    of course bro, good you're enjoying it :smile:
  7. GlorifiedPig

One quick question tho. What will provide taleworlds in therms of modding. Something like a new interface to work on? Cause you guys are already digging the modding stuff so quickly. Can we, with the current state of the game files we have, be able to mod the game entierely ?
    they're still yet to drop the modding tools, and they also said after their hands are less full with early access they're going to help contribute to the documentation which is going to help out a ton
  8. GlorifiedPig

Could you please show how to open and edit .dll files?
    That's going to be coming tonight :smile:
  9. GlorifiedPig

Video on modifying XML files coming tomorrow likely
  10. GlorifiedPig

I intend on making my next tutorial on modifying XML files

I intend on making my next tutorial on modifying XML files
  11. GlorifiedPig

I saw that they have a blade type in the Smithy that’s a flat blade and it has more weight but a lot less damage. I like this idea I think it was called a tournament flare blade. Wood weapons would also be great.
    Yeah, anything that makes more sense that's not bashing each other with sharp blades with no armour lmao
  12. GlorifiedPig

Might be a fairly controversial opinion, but I think there should be wooden training weapons in the arena. It makes real battles way more fun because now you know it's the real deal when you hear the steel. It's also less immersive hitting someone with a massive war axe in a training arena lmao
  13. GlorifiedPig

Documentation Coding Community Modding Documentation

good job! looking forward to contribute in the near future after i'm more comfortable w/ everything
  14. GlorifiedPig

Can I ask where you find information about Bannerlord modding in general? Like no where on this OFFICIAL forum I can see link to documentation you posted under video. Like wtf.
    I got it from the modding channel in the Mount & Blade Discord server

On another note, part 2 has been released.
Back
Top Bottom