Search results for query: *

1. A few odd questions...

Quick question

Howcome the AI kings have armies of 400-500

While me as a king with more castles/fieds, slightly lower renown, can only field 200ish?
  2. No unhappy lords

So im really enjoying this mod pack, however all lords are happy with their current leader, so nobody defects or joins another kingdom? Any Clues? a number of cities has already switch hands, but no lords
  3. question

I just went to my liege and said goodbye, but now my game is ruined, i can't do anything
  4. question

Well i renounced but can't get back into any faction, i captured a city and it became my own, but since there is no counciler i can't make peace with any kingdoms. cant send a companion either
  5. question

anyone?
  6. question

I renounced my oath, any idea how long it takes before i can rejoin / join a new faction? cheers
  7. F&S Bugs Thus far

Maxim Suvorov said:
    goosey54 said:
    The units i've recruited from fiefs, (im in the moscow faction) they dont level up either? my companions and myself do.

is this a bug?

In general to archive hi-lvl units you need to build upgrades in your town/castle (stables+barracks+arsenal) and to appoint different officers.

Units hired in the village are not archiving exp. So you won't be able to get "winged gussar" out of former farmer.

Mercenaries hired in camps only improve there skills, but not armor/weapons, if you'd like to change their weapons you could paid for it in the mercenary camp of proper nation(faction).

NOTE: Income from selling trade goods from caravans could be lower then money paid! Since, for example, grain bought in Kiev costs 135 coins and small caravan selected (20 units of trade good?) + 1500 tallers for arranging a caravan - total =  4200 tallers cost. And the destination point is "Sich", where the grain costs only 140 tallers. So the total income would be -(minus) 1400. So there would be loses.
    But if you (for example) paid for furs trade goods and sold them somewhere in the north the results could be much more better.

Thanks alot for the answer, i guess my compation with the trainer skill aint worth a **** then hehe
  8. F&S Bugs Thus far

The units i've recruited from fiefs, (im in the moscow faction) they dont level up either? my companions and myself do.

is this a bug?
  9. Newbie question

thanks for all the answers

now second question, is Peace and declarations of war just random or can i do anything to push in either direction?

im currently marshall of vaegir and its just running from one battle to another since im at war with all 4 factions
  10. Newbie question

Sorry dont know ifs the right place to post, but What do i do with captured Lords from enemy factions? Cheers
Back
Top Bottom