Search results for query: *

1. Flags in battles

Ok to sum up for any of you who wants those flags, here is the trick- cheat mode on, take some banners(only ''small campaign banners'' are working right now) and give them to your companions. Unfortunatelly the only thing they can have with banner is one handed weapon(they can't swich weapons couse they will drop flags on the ground)
  2. Flags in battles

If you turn cheatmode on, you can get the banner. Flag texture is messed up currently, but still pretty cool
    Thanks A LOT I really needed that, it's great
  3. Flags in battles

Agree that draw distance is important. I want to see the enemy armys banners come over a hill in the distance and all that.
    Exactly, and besides, I'm really curious why it was so bad in beta.I mean, it's most definitly not so heavy for the graphic card or GPU
  4. Flags in battles

cannot find the post but a moderator said they were indeed cut out temporary and they would be put back in at a later date.
    Thx for info I really hope they will add them soon. And that they will be repaired becouse as I said, there were too many of them and the draw distance was awfull
  5. Flags in battles

Why there are no flags carried by soliders in battles? There were some in beta. Then there were to many of them and distance in which they could have been seen flapping on wind was to short. But why did they deleted them?
  6. Siege equipment

As good, as it game is in early access, I think that the siege AI needs immidiate repair- they often don't use siege towers on the field of battle, insted they use ladders which are not as afficient. And if they do use siege towers, only one of 3 ladders on them which makes attacker unable to...
Back
Top Bottom