Search results for query: *

• Users: Herbiie
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Save Game & Updates

Hi all, Just a quick question: When the game gets updated does your save game get the benefit of the update or not? So if something in the economics gets balanced, do I need to start a new game to feel the benefit?
  2. SP - General Allow Player to Control Gang Territories

Once a player has defeated a gang leader in a certain territory, the player should be able to take over this gang territory and gain an income from it, at the cost of an increased criminal rating. Ideally there should be counter attacks as random events from other gang leaders and the ability...
  3. SP - General Indicators for Party Members & Directions

Party member's names should be in different colours or have a different symbol over them when you hold left alt to make them easier to find. Multiplayer is kind of like playing singleplayer against other people, rather than playing with a group. Also some kind of compass or indicator of...
  4. Why does Matchmaking take so long?

I feel like I'm always sat there with a bunch of other people ready to play and yet we don't get to play. The custom servers seem to be really odd too, lots of siege servers for Oceania but only TDM everywhere else? Is that a choice that's been made?
  5. Resolved Gang Fight goes to Siege Battle

As per the below clip, I tried to take some gang land off of a gang leader and it went to a siege battle in the end, which was weird:
Back
Top Bottom