Search results for query: *

1. Orthodox Ecumenical Basileia Faction Politics

Keep up the effort everyone!I'm doing all I can in the game to help!
  2. Orthodox Ecumenical Basileia Faction Politics

The House of Sir_Eric would like to offer its service to the Orthodox Encumenical Basileia.It may not be as big as others but It will do everything in its power to help the Basileia.
  3. [S] Light&Darkness - Heroes of Calradia. Upgrade to v1.040 (Jun. 6, 2013)

sarma said:
    the routers allways run to some city or castle.
    I'm sorry but that all I can think of because they led me to one of their hideout maybe just try to patrol around the Nord's land see if you can find any hideouts.
  4. [S] Light&Darkness - Heroes of Calradia. Upgrade to v1.040 (Jun. 6, 2013)

Fight regular sea raiders and let some of them route then follow the routers to their hideout
  5. [M] CONQUEST - The Struggle for World Domination (old thread)

This concept sounds interesting.....Good luck with the mod I'll defintely be keeping track.
  6. [S] Light&Darkness - Heroes of Calradia. Upgrade to v1.040 (Jun. 6, 2013)

Then fight regular sea raiders and let some of them route might be tough though since your army always going for the kill.
  7. [S] Light&Darkness - Heroes of Calradia. Upgrade to v1.040 (Jun. 6, 2013)

Hardielzer said:
    i've killed a dozen of dark knights and camp in nord's land near the sea for weeks now but nabar still don't come. :sad:  is there anything wrong?
    Your not supposed to kill the Dark Knights and Nabar should come for you unless you didnt finish the River pirates quest.
  8. [S] Light&Darkness - Heroes of Calradia. Upgrade to v1.040 (Jun. 6, 2013)

Completed Chapter 1 now waiting for 2.....
  9. [S] Light&Darkness - Heroes of Calradia. Upgrade to v1.040 (Jun. 6, 2013)

I'm guessing this has been ported from the original? :smile:
    Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
  10. The Wolfpack Clan

Now that you mentioned it.........Oh no!Greed plans to get everyone to join his clan so he can suceed his evil plan to control the world!
  11. The Wolfpack Clan

Olympics!
    Wait why am I still here when I already left?
  12. Screenshots

While rushed by cavalry while your infantry equals the game saying "lolololol your screwed"
  13. Taleworlds Vending Machine

You get spammed.

I insert the Olympics.
  14. Mount & Blade - Old Versions

It seems I can't play .751 or earlier.I clicked the shortcut but nothing comes up.....anyone?
  15. June 2, 2012 (It is arriving very soon)

Cool!Will you show screenshots soon?
  16. Good Mod but...

I could understand the map because if they added alot more things (like trees and such)the whole world map would lag for people without a decent gaming computer.
  17. Is it me or....?

MihailoSRB said:
    EricT said:
    England is probably the most dominant faction in the game,despite being at war with about 4-5 factions it can handle itself really well.They ended their war with France by smashing their way into Paris and Orleans and taking it whilst wiped out the Welsh and nearly eliminated the Kingdoms in Ireland their only loss was a castle to Scotland and they made peace after,and almost forgot  about their constant campaigns with nearly 10-20 lords.
    I think it is because England (apart from their size) have the strongest lord-marshall in the game - Sir William Marshal.
    If I'm not wrong, England ''sweeps'' through their opponents because marshall Marshal manages to lead a very long and effective campaign.
    I already mentioned that ''problem'' before, so Korinov decided to nerf Sir William for the next release of the mod.
    But bear in mind it is possible that:
    a) my theory was wrong
    b) my theory was right, but it will not have such a big impact on gameplay
    Hmmm..I was wondering why King John always chose him as a marshal,but for the players who is a vassal of France it would be horrible because early on it would be impossible to fend off these attacks,unless you can become masrhal yourself (Which I am not yet)
  18. Is it me or....?

England is probably the most dominant faction in the game,despite being at war with about 4-5 factions it can handle itself really well.They ended their war with France by smashing their way into Paris and Orleans and taking it whilst wiped out the Welsh and nearly eliminated the Kingdoms in...
  19. Download Link

Is there any way to put the patch up also?
Back
Top Bottom