Search results for query: *

• Users: glustrod
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. glustrod

no instant blocking - 10 years later, same ideas?

So I'm sadly not in the bannerlord beta yet, but since there a few duel videos circulating I heard about the devs ingenious idea to implement a delay to blocking - presumably to narrow the skill gap? Oh my, what a great idea to also put long-time fans off and prevent getting young competitive...
  2. glustrod

pure melee/no archer TDM

I don't know if someone would be willing to realise it, but this is top on my wish list. In Battle or other modes archers and cavalry belong to it, though even there I would gladly try out some melee-only rounds. But I could imagine nothing better than finally spent some time in a TDM without...
  3. glustrod

SP manual blocking reward

The multiplayer experience of WB changed my way to play SP in many ways. I especially fight more melee fights and enjoy fighting without a shield with manual block on. The one thing troubling me since then is when I sucessfully fight one or especially several enemies the hardest while most...
  4. glustrod

changelogs?

I wonder if they are any changelogs available. Never saw one since 1.00.
  5. glustrod

Multiplayer for free?

I downloaded the game (version 1.10122) and started to play in trial mode. guess what? multiplayer just works fine, found no limitations. Though I think its cool to offer much in trial i wonder if this is intented. Most will buy the game to play singleplayer anyway, but I'm not sure its right...
  6. glustrod

1.101 Changelog?

Is there some place where you can find the version changes of 1.101? Didn't found anything like that.
  7. glustrod

Curiosity poll revival - How do you like combat system in 0.701?

After Nahkuris heavily disussed curiosity poll (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,92143.0.html) I'm more curious than ever what you people think of combat now (0.700/0.701). Especially since almost half in named thread said combat would need plenty of changes and now everyone is more...
  8. glustrod

[Suggestion] Improve Tutorial

Probably this is already planned and will one of the last things done. Nonetheless it seemes to me quite important to adapt the Warband Tutorial to the new combat mechanics. With Native M&B I never saw it necessary to play any tutorial, but with Warband the fighting without shield tutorial...
  9. glustrod

(suggestion) remove refresh button

minor suggestion. Every time there are new testers invited there is some confusion about refresh and start search. I don't see how the refresh button is needed. I never use it because with "start search" you are sure it gets u all servers and the most recent information. So change something or...
  10. glustrod

[suggestion] auto adjust objectives and custom admin poll

two simple suggestions. 1. automatically adjust game mode objectives values relative to player numbers. If there are close to 64 people on a server the standard values become ridicolous. e.g. in fight&destroy there is too less time to destroy objectives. u simply need more time against more...
  11. glustrod

[Suggestion/Question] The new bug tracker site

To me it's quite confusing now to use the new site and this board simultanously. Severel Bugs and Suggestions are posted here and there and yeah, its confusing and idiotic to search through both sites and I'm not certain were to post. I now that new site is better suited to track bugs and...
  12. glustrod

[Bug] Bots run away/ [Suggestion] Improve morale system

Hey everyone, so great to be accepted in the Single Player beta! After playing two minutes in SP (didn't used cheats right away) i killed some looters in a battle with crossbow, so far everything normal. Then my horse was killed and the remaing two looters started walking in the other direction...
  13. glustrod

War cry

My character is occasionally doing a fierce war cry and raises his weapons adequately in the air. He's doing this completely randomly and as far as i can say without my assistance. I like this very much but I'd like to be able to control it, especially since I'm totally defenceless during this...
  14. glustrod

esc bug worsened in .615

The bug reported here http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,78917.0.html and here http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,78910.0.html Is getting worse with .615. it happened only once to me with 614 today, never before. Now it seems the whole eu battle server is infected...
  15. glustrod

[Suggestion] the final poll

Two things: 1. I´d like to have a "poll for leaving faction, map and averything as it is and play the map until achievement fullfilled" (of course you should revise the text). If this poll is accepted by majority there can be made no other polls (except ban or kick) until one faction won and...
  16. glustrod

Remove something

small thing, but i think its annyoing to watch your own teammate after dying with that oversized faction symbole over the head. also it is needless, because you can only watch your own faction and you should know which this is. i don´t know if there is such thing already, but there should be a...
Back
Top Bottom