Search results for query: *

1. glustrod

MP Native cRPG

see ya all on EU_1 !!
  2. glustrod

FPS Consistently Dropping Overtime on New PC?

Same here with similar specs (RTX 2070, but not on 4k). I run every game at max smoothly. In Warband I get stutters and seemingly random fps drops and stutter (sound sometimes as well), sometimes with as few as 60 bots. Restarting the game sometimes seems to help. Tried many suggestions and tweaks out there, nothing really helps. System monitor says CPU is running on around 7% constantly, GPU is breaking no sweat either obviously. Any Suggestions?
  3. glustrod

Vanilla sounds

Exactly my question, ist this possible?
  4. glustrod

MP Multiplayer Class System

This sounds and looks like a really terrible idea for mulitplayer. So sad.
  5. glustrod

My Bannerlord Videos

god those screams are so ****ing annoying.
  6. glustrod

no instant blocking - 10 years later, same ideas?

So I'm sadly not in the bannerlord beta yet, but since there a few duel videos circulating I heard about the devs ingenious idea to implement a delay to blocking - presumably to narrow the skill gap? Oh my, what a great idea to also put long-time fans off and prevent getting young competitive...
  7. glustrod

[Unofficial] Closed Beta Application: Fun thread

Name: Bloodynine

Reason: Warband beta was an awesome experience.
  8. glustrod

Looking for some tips on starting (3.8)

Most important is to take in all this good advise and still do whatever you want in your own game.
  9. glustrod

[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

In the menu my game shows "v.3.8 v.000.3". Is that normal/means i got v.3.8.4?
  10. glustrod

Anyone want to help me make a list of the best enterprises to open in each town?

dantw said:
    5. I just like seeing that green and hearing the gold noise so much! lol

This should be top reason!  :grin:
  11. glustrod

[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

What does "adaptive battlefield size" mean?
  12. glustrod

Melee: Battlegrounds Kickstarter (by cRPG devs) - UPDATED THREAD!

ah ok Reapy, misunderstood your post.

Adorno, i don't get what you mean. You mean that that the weapon visually seems to go through the body? Because around 5:48 there are only two successful blocks, first hit is at 5:52.

edit: yeah, ok now it's obvious this is exactly what you mean :smile:  Maybe those just shouldn't count as blocks because the swing hits the body first but maybe blocking gets too hard then, will see.
  13. glustrod

Adorno said:
    Looks great, with combat almost identical to Mount & Blade  :smile:
    So it would have been nice if they had proper weapon collision, but that's also like in M&B.
    The weapon can completely cut through an opponent even though it's blocked.

Where did you get that impression from? Of course there is weapon collision, and it's working like a charm even when two attacks clash. Also combat is quite different/confusing when you come from warband, but the more I play, the more I like it.

Btw time for a proper thread update again, but use imgur this time :smile:

oh, Reapy, you got invited to the tests? nice.
  14. glustrod

english subtitles would be great :lol:
  15. glustrod

For those of you who have already pledged: For KS ranking the 'likes' on updates are probably important, so you would do them a big favor if you go back to all updates and 'like' them :wink:

y42qew.gif
  16. glustrod

Austupaio said:
    I haven't heard about it on other gaming forums, so it's a lack of coverage. You have to get your name out there or the fund raising will fail. They need to be informing people who are interested in other medieval-setting or RPG games. Communities of games like Stronghold, The Elder Scrolls, Kingdom Comes, and so on and so forth. The Warband community isn't gonna cut it.

Would you be so kind to post links of communities where you think this is missing? That'd be great. Kingdom Comes have even twittered about melee, but it hadn't the hoped effect.

Anyway the community and staff has spread the word fairly good in forums IMO, however big media attention is missing and people seem to a) think this is not different enough than Warband b) have no trust devs can manage this or c) don't know warband and can't really grasp what this game is about or why it will be so much fun.

Well, it's not over yet and the devs are working on some update to present more specific what'll be great about the game, they don't gave up yet :smile:
  17. glustrod

Docm30 said:
    Tragic and funereal music without a horn is like country music without a guitar.

by what standards? classical music?
  18. glustrod

Docm30 said:
    Densetsu said:
    It doesn't have to be historically accurate music.

I was watching Chariots of Fire recently and thought to myself "hmm, electronic synth pop wasn't invented in the 1920s, this is a travesty!".

I don't care about it being historically inaccurate. I care about it being both historically inaccurate and out of place. Rimsky-Korsakov describes the clarinet as "pliable and expressive, suitable, in the major, to melodies of a joyful or contemplative character, or outbursts of mirth; in the minor, to sad and reflective melodies..." It's the brass and percussion that are used to express threat, violence and action; themes which I think are a little more suited to a game about hacking your fellow man to death.

The idea behind the whole OST is that it is based on a rather sad original poetic text in ancient germany from the  9th century about a "tragic encounter in battle between a son and his unrecognized father", the Lay of Hildebrand

I think it is a brilliant Idea and very fitting, battles and violence often have tragic elements.
  19. glustrod

Like the sounds as well very much, especially the wood creaking and the machineries!
  20. glustrod

Where do you all get that censor bull**** from? People can say what they want of course.

Look: On thursday they announced their game on KS, I made a nice thread here with info on the game and the thread was going good with different reactions to the game or the KS presentation. Then the moderators here merged that thread with this two years old thread that was made before the game even existed (and under NDA, technically an illegal thread  :grin:) and with that comments on the first pages that got nothing to do with Melee:BG. And I already said I understand that the mods couldn't leave two threads running, but I think it would have been simply better to close the old thread.

Nothing more, nothing less and I am not mad or anything, no one will die of this.
Back
Top Bottom