Search results for query: *

• Users: Hinkel84
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Hinkel84

North and South - Dedicated Server files

This update introduces proper server files for the mod, something that will allow everyone to host their own server without messing around with the mod files and the NW server batch files (because not everyone is into that kind of thing) If you don't know how to set up a dedicated server, click...
  2. Hinkel84

North and South 1.1 released!

The United States of America - in the Year 1861. The Union and the Confederate States of America are at War. Both sides fight in the biggest war on the american continent: The American Civil War 1861-1865! The modification features the Battle of Manassas, which was the first big battle of the...
  3. Hinkel84

Lower speed while aiming! [firearms]

Quick question: Is there an option for a rifle or bow.. to slower the movement speed, if you aim? At the moment, he is running like he is not aiming.. Same for reload: I want to get the movement speed slower, if he is reloading. Any tipps? :)
  4. Hinkel84

North and South 1.0 - Overview

North and South: First Manassas 1.0 [font=georgia]After 2 1/2 years of development, North and South: First Manassas (beta 0.5) is going into its first full release candit. The new version offers lot of new features and tons of great models, made by Docm30 - the developer of L'Aigle...
  5. Hinkel84

MP Musket Era [NW] North and South - First Manassas [American Civil War]

North and South: First Manassas 1.0 After 2 1/2 years of development, North and South: First Manassas (beta 0.5) is going into its first full release candit. The new version will offer lot of new features and tons of great models, made by Docm30 - the developer of L'Aigle...
  6. Hinkel84

New Items aren't ingame (just naked)

Hey guys, I am trying to add new items to my mod, using the Morghs M&B WB-WFAS Editor at the moment! I have the following problems, which can be seen in those screens. I added 3 new items (415, 416, 417), like you can see here. You can also see the name's of them in the BRF: I added...
  7. Hinkel84

MP Antiquity Bello Civili - The Roman Civil War [Bello Civili: Egypt released!]

DOWNLOAD LINK Bello Civili: Egypt [v.2] This version of the installer is completely up to date and requires no patching, download this version! Link 1) http://www.mediafire.com/download/aszepvg5l02nbg1/Bello_Civili.exe Link 2)...
  8. Hinkel84

North and South 0.404 released [new patch]

!!! The new patch 0.404 is now released !!! Mailman's modding stuff One of our loyal fans, the glorious Mailman, made some splendid submods for our modification. Those uniforms, textures, animations and other stuff are included in our new patch 0.404! New Main Features - 12 new guns...
  9. Hinkel84

North and South 0.403 [new patch released!]

!!! The new patch 0.403 is now released !!! Mailman's modding stuff One of our loyal fans, the glorious Mailman, made some splendid submods for our modification. Those uniforms, textures, animations and other stuff are included in our new patch 0.403! - New textures for various units and...
  10. Hinkel84

War of Rights - announcement

Dear North and South community, We have finally arrived at the time where we can showcase our newest project and maybe our greatest. Trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMyMrFO2i-M War of Rights is a new stand alone game based on the American Civil War and mainly the battle of Antietam...
  11. Hinkel84

Farewell community [North and South won't be continued]

Dear North and South community, this is hard for me to say but the updates for North and South have been postponed. The reasons for this will stay quiet for only a few weeks but I must ask that the community understands due to the nature of the project and the amount of time in a day, that we...
  12. Hinkel84

Current patch bug and excuse!

Dear North and South community, I'm very sorry for the huge bug, we introduced with the new 0.402 patch! The bug is so deep and hard to find, we can't recreate it yet. We are currently redoing most of the code, beside that some extern coders checking the files. The bad news: Also, we can't...
  13. Hinkel84

North & South: Gettysburg - Announcement

MUSIC WHILE READING: http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=FLN2ZCUEHwQ_6aUhFKbOfhag&feature=player_detailpage&v=ZOh5AKBBs-Y#t=34s We are proud to announce our next episode of North & South! In year 2013, the 150th anniversary of the biggest and bloodiest battle on american soil will be...
  14. Hinkel84

New trailer up!

Have fun guys! :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFCOvh2c7kg&feature=youtu.be
  15. Hinkel84

WIP: The Regiment System

Introduction As some of you might know, we are working to extend the regiment and army system in our mod. The whole mod is based on regimental gameplay and we would like to extend the possibilities for them. This is one of the first steps, we have way more importent and unique stuff planned for...
  16. Hinkel84

Map Preview: Antietam [Millers Cornfield]

As some of you might know, our next episode will feature the "Battle of Antietam" on September 17th, 1862. Antietam will feature new maps, new units, new weapons, new armies and much more! One of the best mappers, like "Karantukki", are working on different battlegrounds of that bloodiest day...
  17. Hinkel84

North and South - The Updater tool! [patch 0.401 released]

The Updater Introduction One of the main goals of the mod is to offer simple and fast updates for the community. We are also supporting historical line battle events with special maps, units or other props.   To get all this done, we created an own mod updater, which is located in your North...
  18. Hinkel84

North and South -0.4 [Released! - 0.401 patch released! Check your updater!]

The new full version 0.4 will be released soon. UNITS New units will enter the fight at Bull Run. Play with the New York Fire Zouaves, the famous 2nd Wisconsin or be a proud Marine. If you don't want a historical unit, feel free to take a random volunteer unit to join the fight! - Added 7th...
  19. Hinkel84

Announcement! Battle Cry of Freedom

Dear community, We are proud to announce that "Battle Cry of Freedom", our first standalone game, is in full development. It will place players into a team-based multiplayer ranged and melee combat experience set during the American Civil War. Featuring massive multiplayer battles, a realistic...
  20. Hinkel84

Modifications for Napoleonic Wars

This thread is a collection of all modifications, which are using the Napoleonic Wars DLC! Most of the NW modders are aware of the problem, that the small "released mod" section is not well known. The community board is still the first adress for the community, other boards are mostly ignored...
Back
Top Bottom