Search results for query: *

1. Hinkel84

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

So.. nothing new..  :mrgreen:  :party:  :facepalm:
  2. Hinkel84

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

BNS Marko said:
    So is Bannerlord at 18:00BST or is that when the whole show starts, and we have to go through hours of **** games?

The show starts there :wink:
    With about 30 games.. go WoR!  :mrgreen:
  3. Hinkel84

War of Rights : (Maryland Campaign, ACW) FUNDED

Of course! :smile:

20170518212350_1.jpg

20170518214250_1.jpg

20170518214234_1.jpg

20170518213319_1.jpg

4. Hinkel84

SP Native Modern The Parabellum (WW1 in Calradia)

My final words in this case, then I will leave this thread (might get closed anyway).

The Parabellum mod and team won't get any permission for any assets. Besides that, looking at the arguments of his "fans", mainly due to some very bad insults and threats I recieved the last days, I will do everything, to keep this mod banned.
  5. Hinkel84

pizzaman_6 said:
    but I don't see why it needs to be a major issue that he is using components from free mods in his (also free) mod.

You are aware that these components needed hundreds!!! of hours to be made and sometimes some hundred of dollars (sometimes you have to pay for work), to make those assets and textures?
    The assets of North and South and Blood and Iron needed at least 500+ working hours for being made, why should we share those things then?

We offered our mods for free, but that does not mean we will allow others to take files.

The Parabellum Mod will never be able to use any files, which are related to my mods. Not after these actions.
  6. Hinkel84

Melfius said:
    Tough remeber, that the images listed by NaS, were PROTOYPE for the british mesopotamian troops, the only things from NaS i can recognize are british jacket and white russian jacket (the pistol holster is apparently from the very cool mod "the wild wind", not from NaS as Hinkel said), buut those were the two models that were going to be changed due to historical innacuracy.

I am very sorry, but you are really embarrassing yourself, if you continue to try to defend Master_CopyPaster :smile:
    Like I said, its not just 1-2 things stolen from NaS, there are more then 100 assets/textures involved.

The Holster
    The Holster is not from "the wild wind", it was made in 2009 for MY Empire Total War mod "The Blue and the Grey". I even have the original texture file, which is being used for that holster:

fake_2.jpg

As you can see here, its part of the officer model, we used in that mod. So stop saying, its not from my mods!

Blood and Iron

Unlike you said, there are TONS of assets in "Parabellum mod", which were just ripped off Blood and Iron too.
    Helmets, hats, uniforms and more. Like I said, I could post TONS of comparison screenshots, I just took one example for the hats.
    The uniform (also the equipment) in that picture is also based on an asset, right from North and South.

fake_1.jpg

Random example 1

Here is a random comparison of his russian uniform preview.
    As you can see, its a copy/paste of an original North and South uniform (below), and then altering it his way. A good proof is the comparison of the normal maps, look at the folds of the sleeves.

fake_3.jpg

Random example 2

EVERY single uniform item you see here is ripped of from North and South / Blood and Iron. 15 assets in just that single screen.

f10c836f55acae93f1a52a14ad3aff91.png

SOO.. its not like removing 1-2 items. There is way more then that to do.
    I can't understand, why people still trying to defend him. The modder even named himself "Master Copy/Paster", he is nothing more then that, a Copy/Paster.

Samsheperd said:
    for  taking texture/asset how can you really prove he did not made it himself?
    how can you certified he did not came with a very similar result...?

that even more becoming childish when people are fighting over free stuff... and that are kind of very hard to proves...
    in the digital era its even possible to trick a file to make it look like it have been create at another time (so the falsely prove you create it before the other one...)

Have a look above.. you have some good proofs! It clearly shows 1:1 comparisons..
  7. Hinkel84

VC24 said:
    Cool, so other question, does Tale know that he is accepting donations for work on an engine that is originally theirs? http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?action=treasury ...it's cool I'm sure he got direct written permission from them.

If were going to split hairs, lets go balls in.

You are aware that the link you posted has nothing to do with taleworld?
    Its a crowdfunding of FSE (the official developers of NW) for their own game.
  8. Hinkel84

Mechanic_ said:
    Why not to take some stuff from dead mods to fill the holes?
    Why so many hatred? That uniforms wasn't made by you, pistol holster is from Wild Wind mod.

North and South is very much active since 4 years now. We have a huge line battle community and active events!
    So why do you think its a dead mod? Even if mods are dead, you have no right to rip off things you need.

The uniforms are part of North and South and were made for the mod.

I am sure, the modders who "gave" permission will rethink, if they look at your behaviour of stealing things.
  9. Hinkel84

Tovias said:
    Are you assuming he stole half of his assets?

Not only assuming, its a fact :wink:

Here is a small example (one of many). So he used North and South assets, using them with copy/paste, others got altered (like adding sleeves).
    The helmet is a Blood and Iron helmet.

There are also stolen map props and many other uniform assets, from mods like North and South and Blood and Iron.

e87a30ea98976ae2a504f1c44d1467d5.jpg
  10. Hinkel84

Melfius said:
    Exactly, he said that if it doesnt come back to MoDB, he would continue his work here,on TaleWorlds, but i really hope it gets back to MoDB, tough dont worry, its still in fully active development  :grin:

If he would like to be active on TaleWorlds, he should replace 50% of "his" objects (uniforms, textures) and not steal from 3 different mods.
  11. Hinkel84

CaptainAndrew said:
    In essence, are they trying to create the most authentic look and feel possible or are they also looking for more arcadey gameplay (perhaps a different gamemode)?

Hello Andrew,
    I am one of the developers of War of Rights :smile:

If you have a look at the current ingame features, like Leift already said, we are aiming to include nearly the entire Hardee Drill manual.

For example, you can move in 3 different speeds right now.
    Quick time, double quick and charge.

Besides that, you can raise your rifle to right-shoulder shift, to get your soldier more comfortable while getting a lower stamina reduction on the move.
    Also, the soldier is fixed in the first person mode, to get a better "I am the soldier" feeling.

Then, we have a bunch of emotes, like Order Arms, Parade Rest and more. This is to encourage roleplay and a good way to build realism.

As you can see, we are aiming for a military simulation (while keeping an enjoyable gameplay) and no arcade style in any way.

I also recommend you that video here, a developer session with our own Drill Instructor. You get a good feeling, that the game is ment to be very realistic and authentic :smile:

12. Hinkel84

A small update, this time DiplexHeated featuring some Drill on the Union side! :smile:

13. Hinkel84

North and South - Dedicated Server files

This update introduces proper server files for the mod, something that will allow everyone to host their own server without messing around with the mod files and the NW server batch files (because not everyone is into that kind of thing) If you don't know how to set up a dedicated server, click...
  14. Hinkel84

North and South 1.1 released!

The United States of America - in the Year 1861. The Union and the Confederate States of America are at War. Both sides fight in the biggest war on the american continent: The American Civil War 1861-1865! The modification features the Battle of Manassas, which was the first big battle of the...
  15. Hinkel84

SP Other [WB] Brave New World (coders needed)

Docm30 said:
    Wow, usually people take the time to at least rename the brfs when they steal content, or, you know, remove my actual name from the files. This is a little on the nose.

bravenewstolen.jpg

Wow, all those North and South uniforms.. not even renamed!  :shock:  :grin:
  16. Hinkel84

MP Musket Era North & South: Persistent Warfare

Comrade Crimson said:
    If you're using any voice files from North and South, Hinkel's mod- remember to credit me for them as I did the voicework for that project. I can also shoot you a few custom ones on top of whatever you're using, if you want.

Pretty sure they will do it Crimson :smile:
  17. Hinkel84

Some people might have missed the last field report, presenting the famous Iron Brigade :smile:
    One of my most favourite units of the war!  :shock:

https://warofrights.com/Fieldreport25.aspx

18. Hinkel84

For the guys, who dreamed of a bullet cam ingame  :razz:

Back
Top Bottom