Search results for query: *

1. Is end-game more fun now?

I've not logged into the game since the update that added the order of battle mechanic (I think).. I quit because the end game was an absolute snorefest and now I find myself interested in bannerlord again but before I play the game again I wanted to know: Is the endgame still an snorefest and...
  2. Devlogs

Will there be devlogs again after 1.0 launches? Would be nice to see a change in communication!
  3. Do you think the forums will be alot more active on & after full release?

Do you think the forums will be a lot more active on & after full release or will it barely change?
  4. Attack while blocking

Is it possible to mod in attacking while blocking? Like in the game elden ring where you can attack with a spear while blocking (this could make spears actually useful too imo).
  5. SP - General Siege relieving

When you attack a besieger, it would be amazing to attack from behind or the sides while the enemy is under fire by the defenders in the same siege scene, it would be so immersive & cool imo. (I'd love to see this but I imagine this would be a tremendous amount of work)
  6. Realistic AI mod is a must-have for everyone who loves sieges

I saw there was a new update for the realistic AI mod that mentioned: AI module: More siege improvements to defender positioning in some of the sieges, more to come later: Verescand castle and Varnovapol Ab Comer castle, Veron castle, Zeonica and Vostrum." So I went on to try a siege in...
  7. Please reconsider the future plans!

This game has so much potential but the future plans will not realize the potential of this game at all (imo), I have some suggestions to add to the future plans, which I hope will be of use, - naval system - population system like in the total war divide et impera mod. - criminal empire -...
  8. If TW releases features such as: criminal empire & naval system as DLC's will you purchase them?

If TW releases dlc's with major features will you purchase it?
  9. Custom soldiers

If you could outfit your soldiers with your armor & weapons of choice it would be so cool man, I hope we'll get something like this but I think it'll be a mod that does this unfortunately & not the development team :/
  10. SP - General More complex formations.

I would love to see formations such as testudo, pike square & more.
  11. SP - General Custom soldiers for your kingdom.

I would love if you could make your own royal guard soldiers for your kingdom, something like this but more expanded
  12. Naval travel & combat

Did taleworld ever say if we'll get naval travel & combat?
  13. When is the Criminal empire releasing?

Since the store page still says "establish secret criminal empires in the back alleys of cities" Surely it will be happening once the game releases out of EA right? You wouldn't false advertise would you taleworld? ?
  14. Land Battle artillery

Hey, I think land battle artillery would be quite cool to see, like 20 catapults or trebuchets firing at the enemy.
  15. Will there be a Taleworld statement

Will there be a Taleworld statement regarding the 1 year launch of Bannerlord and future plans today?
  16. Planned features.

Does someone know what features are planned to be implemented?
  17. SP - General Political marriages.

I think political marriages should be added, so I can marry off my daughter to propose peace.
  18. Question about the AI.

Did TaleWorld make the AI better or is it still... well, not that good? Haven’t played in a while and I am just curious if the AI got better.
  19. Why lack of updates about the modding tools?

We have been waiting since august for the modding tools but you guys didn't give us any update since then, would you mind giving us a small update about the current state of the modding tools?
  20. I5-9400F

Is a I5-9400f GTX1660 Super with 16gb ram enough to run bannerlord on max settings 60ish fps?
Back
Top Bottom