Search results for query: *

1. WencesC

Kingdom creation and management

Is there a way to create you're own kingdom after you have pledged the dragon-banner to one of the other lieges? Im tired of beeing their ***** :grin: Even if there are a command in the dev console?
    I don't know. I had the same problem in my main campaing.
  2. WencesC

Without kingdom management the game is an utter piece of crap. I bet they aren't gonna release it in EA since the dev's are incompetent. This game will be the same garbage that was native warband - bland and empty. The only hope is modders makint it glorious with mods like warbands Prophecy of Pendor and such. The devs and the majority of this forum's fanboys can go F themselves. B-bye ******s.

You need to chill out brother.
    Hate is the path to the dark side.

You have a point saying that modders are gonna make this game better. But Im pretty sure we are gonna have more native features than in warband.
  3. WencesC

Hi folks, this post is mainly to ask and to open up the discussion. Are you expecting that they release kingdom management? Or I am the only one? As a former warband singleplayer addict I really enjoyed that feature, and got dissapointed when I knew that it wasn't gonna be on the EA. I know that...
  4. WencesC

Need More Info Infinite Loading screen when loading into Siege Defense

It happens when you try to defend a city or castle with the army feature going on. If you disband that army that will allow you to defend it. STILL I literaly canno't continue my campaing cause of this bug. I have an army of 1000 men at my gates and I need my army to be able to defend it
  5. WencesC

MP Matchmaking servers for SA region

We need thiiis
  6. WencesC

South America servers.

We need SA servers pleasee
  7. WencesC

[e1.0.6] A few things I would like to see changed after 65 hours of play

Totally agree, there is not a single moment to rest, gather troops or go to your castle.
    I think that, in order to fix this, the AI should be seriously modified both in the campain map and during a battle/siege. They are agresive and stupid as it is right now. They raid every village and siege every town constantly with +600 armies and then, during most sieges they get stucked on the walls and do nothing during battle.
  8. WencesC

Need More Info Infinite Loading Screen During Siege Defence

Did the update fix it for you? Mine keeps loading
  9. WencesC

05/04/20 Hotfix

Thanks for this. Keep up the good work guys!
  10. WencesC

Be a kingdom

Sadly, we will have to wait for that
  11. WencesC

Sieges: AI not ready for it

I cannot agree more here. I was expecting more from what we have seen in the devblogs, but I'm hopping that they will improve it.
  12. WencesC

Game crashed everytime I click "DONE" button in game.

Same thing here. I would like for them to confirm that its not going to happen again so I can create a new campain, cause I dont wanna loose another 10 hours of game
  13. WencesC

Can anyone else make kingdoms?

Yeah, feature is not in the EA. I hope they add it soon as it is part of the essence of M&B.
  14. WencesC

Cannot load Pen Cannoc

Same problem with me
  15. WencesC

Consistent crash after leaving shop/barter/loot screen - 10+ hours of gameplay

Same thing happened to me. I've been playing all day long and sudenly I can't play anymore because of this.
    Tried deleting C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord too but nothing happened.
  16. WencesC

Endless loading screen when entering to cities

I accepted a mission to find a spy in the city of Pen Cannoc. But whenever I try to enter the city it never stops loading. I´ve seen that some people are having the same problem with hideouts. It's sad to have so many bugs with simple stuff like entering a town
Back
Top Bottom