Search results for query: *

1. EU Native Duel In-progress European Duel Tournament Edition VI (87 players)

Your Nickname : Gwynbleidd
    Your Steam profile : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058110252/
    I have read and agree to abide by the tournament rules.
  2. EU Native Skirmish Completed [BNL] Bannerlord Native League #4 - Skirmish tournament (signups open untill 20th of January)

Team: Vineyard Workers Zinfandel
    If you played last BNL tournament - In which Division did you play?: D(promoted to C)
    In which Division would you like to play?: C
    Teambanner (if available):

vw4.png

Team contact:
    Gwynbleidd (gwynbleidd._.) (https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?members/samueljackson.529141/)

Roster:
  3. In Progress Friendly banners opacity not restoring to original

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    Alright I am waiting for further instructions.
  4. In Progress Friendly banners opacity not restoring to original

Summary: Friendly Banners not restoring to original opacity How to Reproduce: Always Have you used cheats and if so which: No / Present in multiplayer aswell Scene Name (if related): Everywhere Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: RTX 3080 TI GPU Driver Version...
  5. Was procedurally generated battlefields removed?

What game is that from picture?
  6. Duel Server Information

On the positive sign, we had almost the whole duel server form a conga line.

It was awesome
  7. Kingdoms balance

i am at day 200 and all of the factions are stil pretty intact except khuzait who has 3 big cities left. The other factions either lost 1 city or gained 1 city. if this will happen in my playtrough it will happen in the 200 days to come.
  8. Bannerlord SP First Reactions: Megathread

@Brandbjorn You can press N for Encyclopedia.
Back
Top Bottom