Search results for query: *

1. BlodsHammar

Lag Sverige - Nations Cup

Nations Cup! Som ni alla vet har Acrh3r startat en ny tumult och vi ska ta del och försvara Sveriges namn! På tal om det behöver vi ett namn för vår lag om vi inte ska heta "Team Sweden".. Internationell tävling där TW har kommit in på ett hörn och erbjuder de vinnande nation/nationerna...
  2. BlodsHammar

Einherjar Duel Tournament!

Signing up! I want two things from you. Your forum name (so I can send you PM's) and your in-game-name. I do not want vagabonds nor people who aren't supposed to be in the tournament. Warband is required, no beta testers here.. The password will be sent by PM. TS information is found here, so...
  3. BlodsHammar

Einherjar Duel Server

Password to the server can be found in the bottom of this post. Make sure to read the rules first! NEW!(18/4-2010) Server updates is managed by NaglFaar. He will update the server as soon he gets the "server update" files. Current patch: 1.113 (22/4-10) Rules! First and foremost...
  4. BlodsHammar

Hall of Mercenary's - Clan aid

This is not a clan, you have no obligation to anyone but your self. This is a mercenary gathering place where people in clan or not can sign up to be soldiers for hire! This is not a Guild either. This thread is run by it's Mercenaries! Foreword: This is the place where all the mercs...
  5. BlodsHammar

Clan war!

Greetings my fellow Finnish brothers! I come to you with an request and for alliance. All of you whom are members of the Perkele Klan are free to join us kick the 22:nd and CoR's ass! Battle is this Friday at 19.00 GMT. Write me or here if you want to join. Help me by answering these questions...
  6. BlodsHammar

"Pop up thread"

That's what I will name my new Thread. Problem - Warband Beta Only problem I've ever had, what I can recall, is my window shunting down and leave me nice little messages. Since I do have a life, I regret to say I don't have the time to read in all other threads. Whatever else had been said...
  7. BlodsHammar

Clan Warmongering!

This is, and shall remain as a silly thread. Not to be taken seriously. If you ain't got humor, you don't have to write how boring you are. *rolling for you to notice* Clan threads in all honor. We join a clan, have a laugh, try to be serious and grow big. Then we all get mad with power...
  8. BlodsHammar

This is why MY clan is better then your's

This is, and shall remain as a silly thread. Not to be taken seriously. If you ain't got humor, you don't have to write how boring you are. *rolling for you to notice* Clan threads in all honor. We join a clan, have a laugh, try to be serious and grow big. Then we all get mad with power...
  9. BlodsHammar

A long story...short?

Detta är ett försök till en kul tråd för oss alla som inte har något att göra när folk inte skriver något på alla trådar som Du övervakar. Här ska vi skriva en kontinuerlig berättelse/historia (whatever) som aldrig(!) tar slut. Fiktion är temat. Vilket innebär att den röda linjen är vad som...
  10. BlodsHammar

Einhärjar (Einherjar) Clan

The Einhärjar clan is the biggest clan in Mount & Blade(!). We said that we should be a "Scandinavian only clan" in the up coming Warband, yet people from other country's are still trying to sign to us. I say to you, seek out our sister clan "The Shieldings"!(See below) Clan leader for the...
Back
Top Bottom