Search results for query: *

1. Gamersaufromage

Resolved Impossible to finish Inn an Out quest because seega is not playable

Summary: Impossible to play a game of Seega in Quyaz's Tavern. So it is impossible to finish Inn and Out Quest. How to Reproduce: Go to Quyaz's Tavern and try to play a game with the game host Have you used cheats and if so which:no Scene Name (if related): Quyaz's Tavern Media (Screenshots &...
  2. Gamersaufromage

[1.4.1] Massive FPS increase !

Thank you TW ! I can finally play at 120 fps in a battle with every presets at maximum !! Still minor fps drops during sieges, but it is waaaaay better now ! Yeeehaaaa ! ? And you !? Did you notice any changes ?
  3. Gamersaufromage

Resolved [BETA 1.4.1] Trade Perks still not working

Summary: The whole seller perk at lvl25 is still not working ... The profits colors are not visible How to Reproduce: Buy an item at any shop, try to resell it. The perks wont be active Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Media : Version: BETA 1.4.1 Computer Specs: OS: W10 GPU: 5700xt CPU: i7...
  4. Gamersaufromage

Trade color profit gone ?

I was wondering if colors which indicates profit on the price in the player inventory side was removed from the game because since last update there is only colors on seller side ...
  5. Gamersaufromage

SP - General Influence System, going further

Hi, Influence is a wonderfull "token" that really makes sense but needs to be pushed further. I know it is not properly finished yet but I think there should be features that could be interesting to add. Influence could be used to do important interactions with npc, have an impact on town...
  6. Gamersaufromage

SP - General We need a system to classify/sort our party

Hello there ! After playing a lot. There is something that could be done to make the game easier to read. When you are midgame and have a loooooooooot of different kind of troops (which is super cool) it takes so much time to really know what is our party made up of. My suggestions: We need a...
  7. Gamersaufromage

edit : Campaign crashes after a certain period of time ARMY OF POACHERS BUG + Crash report CRASHES

I have 2 saves ( 2 campaigns) when at one moment,the game crashes ... I restart the save but everytime it crashes :) Also, the crash report doesn't work for me .... Good luck for the beginning guys !
Back
Top Bottom