Search results for query: *

1. andycott

Warband Remastered

Bannerlord is still in EA and it is not even close to being finished after 11 years of development:
    key gameplay mechanics are broken especially of mid-end game, optimization is absent, so unplayable if you don't own a high-end PC, full of bugs, unbalanced, etc. No promised modding tools and tons of other promised features are not in the game or even cancelled.

In the current situation who would make TW do something else instead of working on their current project when it is more than obvious that they are struggling with Bannerlord?
  2. andycott

In Progress Bug. Troops tend not to use any type of siege towers or use only the middle ladder for tier 3 wall

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: Already more than a year passed. And you send this spam answer.

And how do you believe it's fixed - by itself?

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.
  3. andycott

Need More Info -

-
  4. andycott

SP - Economy World Economy vs Gear Economy

Currently there is no balance. It's a complex problem, which affects too many important things in the game.

All this should be reworked very carefully and implemented when tight balance is found. Otherwise it can lead only to new bigger problems in that same balance. It's not that easy to make good changes in such an aspect. But it's need to be done sooner or later.

In particular there should exist luxury, named, etc. way too expensive things with some unique, but realistic stats. And these should only be available to unique characters, like our hero and companions, kings and generals, etc., but not to any type of hired or upgradable troops, even elite.
    Troop upgrade system is broken and should be reworked too. It's way too easy and cheap to upgrade right now, especially top tier soldiers with this enormously expensive gear. ?
    Also all these changes should affect AI.
  5. andycott

SP - General Build your own fief with future upgrades. Detailed.

Thank you all for support.
    Hope some day any of these ideas meet life.
  6. andycott

SP - General Honestly who cares about crafting?

I don't care for crafting, but from what I've read on forum a lot of people care.
    I expected it to be at least interesting and for me it's not and not worth spending any time.
  7. andycott

SP - General Executions. "Blood Money" and an "eye for an eye" system between the clans.

A good idea.
    But still executing another lord should have negative consiquences with all lords, if it's not a vendetta. If you can kill any noble outside a battle without everyone noticing it than a noble is no different from a simple soldier. And that's not how it should work in a medieval world.
  8. andycott

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Make aging an option.

Totally agree that aging needs to be optional if the system itself won't change.
    Dynasty thing and all this is good if it's actually good. But it seems to have just been thrown into the game.
    If it was like in CK2, than it would have been interesting, but in the current state it's odd.

Also I don't see any negative effects from being given an option to choose. If you want to - play with aging, who cares? But if you don't, why not? You can still do exactly the same things as before, but without aging.
  9. andycott

Main questline restricts gameplay and is plain boring.

i like the main quest. It's a good way to begin the game. After the main quest you can to do all that you want. Just the main quest in this EA is unfinished. It's a EA. We need to wait.
    I don't have any problem with your opinion, except for I don't share it.
    And from my point of view it may not be that awful at first time and maybe even not the worst way to begin your second campaign. But the more you play, the more bad things you notice about this quest. And if you won't play the game more than one or two times, than of course it maybe OK.
    But I want to be playing this game for long years.
    So, as many times before said, there needs to be an option from the start, to have this quest or not.
  10. andycott

SP Top Suggestions

• Thread title: Suggestions. Maths and Winter attrition for balance. Detailed explanation
    • Category: Campaign 1.e World Map
    • Why should it be featured in this thread: Briefly. Solves problems, makes the game better: Right now Sturgia always has 80% penalty out of 100% possible because of snow. But in winter practically everyone else have 100%, except for Aserai (desert), who never have any penalty. Still 75% of the year everyone, except for Sturgians have 0% penalty! The lower the number - the better. So let's see how unfair it is: Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter.
      Sturgia = 80+80+80+80=320% penalty in summary
      Aserai = 0+0+0+0=0%
      Everyone else = 0+0+0+100=100%
    • Brief summary (maximum 100 words): Balance North and South (which are unbalanced now) by adding Winter and Desert Attrition.
    • Does it meet Top Activity criteria? Views - 309 , Replies - 18
    Very detailed explanation on every part of the suggestion and on how it will make the game better in the thread.
  11. andycott

SP Top Suggestions

• Thread title: Tools to balance food and prosperity. Detailed suggestions for food shortages.
    • Category: Campaign 1.b Economy
    • Why should it be featured in this thread: Briefly. Solves problems, makes the game better: The main problem is food shortages, which has negative effect on prosperity and vice versa, which leads to other different problems, because everything is interconnected in the game. But high prosperity is not the only thing, which can lead to food shortage, you shouldn't forget about bandits and enemy raiders, who have bad effect on villages, which also leads to food shortage. It may be even a game breaking problem, especially at late stages of the game.
    • Brief summary (maximum 100 words): OR/AND - Choose priorities between food and prosperity. Make stocks much bigger. Let the player buy food and manually stock it in a fief. Martial law. Add manhunters and patrols.
    • Does it meet Top Activity criteria? Views - 848, Replies - 19
    Very detailed explanation on every part of the suggestion and on how it will make the game better in the thread.
  12. andycott

SP Top Suggestions

Detailed explanation on how it will make the game better in the thread.
  13. andycott

SP - General Suggestion. Make training grounds the new main source of training, especially for recruits. Add recruiters and patrols in the game.

Seems to be that these mods do not work anymore with version 1.4.1. :sad:
    One of the main reasons, why the most important mods should be implemented in the game.
  14. andycott

SP - General Build your own fief with future upgrades. Detailed.

There are huge swathes of empty real estate on Calradia's map. Since Warband's "Custom Settlements," and their adoption by a lot of mods, I'm surprised this isn't a no-brainer to Taleworlds.

We SHOULD be able, with sufficient resources and time, build a brand new faction from scratch. Hell, it would make generational playthrough actually meaningful.

Start with a tiny village-in-the-work that nobody cares about. Once you have enough hands to do the work, throw up some crummy low-effort castle just so you have a lord's hall and lord over the dirty peons in style.

Once the place develops into a genuine honest-to-Harlaus town with some degree of prosperity (you know, profitable from a holder's point of view), maybe only then other factions actually start looking your way for that sweet addition to their kingdom.

It would give the player time to derp around without having to worry about war declarations while earning all those denars necessary to support such endeavor.

Anyway, in whatever shape or form, I really hope player-founded fiefs make it into the game. Though after the official removal of castle building... meh :sad:
    Yes. You will be able to build all these things for a very long time, so you will have more goals to keep you in the game. And at least it's some new content, which the game obviously lacks.
    And I expect/want this game to be much more than just fighting, which is the most part of the game at the moment.
    Yes, of course it has other content, but it's too little for such a project.
  15. andycott

SP - General More types of tournaments and contests.

The more content - the better.
    Right now there's little you can do in the game.
Back
Top Bottom