Search results for query: *

• Users: del
  • Order by date
  1. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL  :grin:

I will be back soon.
  2. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Thank you gsanders for your post a PM will be sent to you shortly.

3. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Hi all and thank you for all your comments about the mod.

As you know we are trying to polish the mod ready for release hopefully it will be near Christmas or just after.

I am look for ideas on new coding features we can add to the mod, these must be OSP code which are easy to add or new code you have made yourselves, I am not looking for code which I have to workout myself as I dont have the time to figure out new coding at this late stage of the mod.

Also if anyone knows of a code to make Mercenary camps let me know.

Thanks all  :wink:
  4. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Actually I'm back now  :grin:, news on the mod soon.
  5. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

ThaneWulfgharn said:
    Hey, if you can make a proper 3d model and texture for Lizardmen I can make various armors&bodies(with other colors) much better than what you already have.

But I need a better Lizardman 3d model.

I will try and make a new lizardmen base model when I get time to do one as at the moment I'm still adding new stuff to the mod, if there is any other race you would like to work on in the mean time let me know  :wink:
  6. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

WOW very nice weapons ThaneWulfgharn  :grin:
  7. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Here are some of the new stuff we have planned for the mod.

Integrate Furok models from his Grim Age into the mod.
    Lots of polishing, balancing and bug fixing.

New factions all with new models and items
    Kislev
    Vampire Counts
    Beastmen
    and maybe a few more

If anyone can send me a list of siege scenes the small races have trouble with the ladders, I would be most grateful.
    Also what we need is 20 lord names for each of the new factions so anyone with ideas let us know.

Del
  8. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Hi all,  just a little message to let you all know that I'm back working on the mod again.

I will start by adding in the models from the Grim age mod which Furok kindly gave us.

A big shout out to Birger Jarl for his sub mod and for keeping this thread alive and to Polloio for keeping the moddb page alive too.

Also a massive thank you to the editors of Moddb for awarding us the Mod of the Year 2014 - Editors Choice Creativity Award  :grin: a huge honour thank you so much.

More info will be coming to you as soon as we sort out what we will be doing with the mod.

Cheers
    Del

Chaos warrior armour made by Furok, will be in the mod for next release.

xoptY.jpg

9. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Sloth thanks for the screenshots I have fixed the orc hand for the next version or bugfix we do.
    If anyone wants to fix it themselves it is easy to do just open the orc brf file then find orcmale_handR and press right click then press Mirror and save.

Things like different races being in the wrong army is a warband engine recruitment thing that happens sometimes just treat them as slaves or something.

Dominatus try installing the bugfix as this issue was fixed in it.

10. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Bug fix is now out on the nexus site, Let me know if it works.
  11. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Chugalug said:
    Will the update be separate on nexus? or do we just reinstall the main download?

The bug fix (update) will be separate on nexus and I will upload the full beta mod with bug fixs in already on moddb.
  12. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Thank you all for your bug reports and ideas here is a list of some of the things changed but not all as I'm still writing the list for the bug fix,

Leopold_helmet fixed
    Shield bash fixed
    amazon armours and boots fixed
    skeleton skull fixed
    minotaur troop fixed, right model now
    Elf male face has now got pointy ears
    Uggluk Snaggletooth fixed
    Map fixed near Altdorf
    cattle now follow player
    Faction wars updated and hopefully the AI is better now
    Most siege if not all scenes fixed for small races maybe one or two I missed so report any that don't work.
    Updated and fixed custom scenes including Iron Rock made by Captain Melon
    New Marienburg, Karak Kadrin and Mount Vanir Scenes by Jargondarot
    Updated factionalized merchants items including added gloves for most races
    Changes to bandit parties lower tier bandits made less powerful and 3 new bandit types.
    Sneak into town quick fix for now, you should be able to keep your own equipment.
    Given big weapons crush through ability
    Given player 30 weapon proficiency start in all proficiencies
    Tournament bet stake limit raised
    Tournament script error fixed
    Tournament reward bug
    And a few tweaks here and there.

If all goes to plan I will be releasing the bug fix later today.
  13. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Thank you all for you posts here and sorry we cannot reply to all of them as it's best that we spend out time fixing the mod and making it better for you all, we do read them all and take notes on what you all are saying tho.

We hope to release the bug fix on wednesday of this week and I don't know if it will be save game compatible.

I know some of you think that the balance of the mod is not right yet or this or that is not right, but at the end of the day we are just a few warhammer fans spending our limited free time to make this mod and then sharing it with you for nothing.

14. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Somebody said:
    Noel said:
    hey is ther a way to delay the execution of the ti_on_wappon_attack trigger ?
    maby with a loop and when yes how would be the code for such a loop?
    Set a slot on the agent within the trigger, in a separate mission template trigger check for that slot.
    del said:
    I'm trying to make a code for the sneak into town for my warsword conquest mod as some of my races are different size so need a different outfit for each race to be set to replace the pilgrim disguise.
    You can do this in a number of ways - either add vertex animation to the pilgrim disguise so it will scale with the race, or override the default mission template item overrides, or create new mission entries point references with different disguises for each race. With more complex scenes and different player entry points you'll need multiple definitions though.

Is there a way of overriding the default mission template item overrides using Header troop tf_ entries?
  15. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Hi all

I'm trying to make a code for the sneak into town for my warsword conquest mod as some of my races are different size so need a different outfit for each race to be set to replace the pilgrim disguise.

Anyone got any ideas or can help me please.
  16. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Ok I will have a look at the empire troop tree and see what is going on, thanks for letting us know.
  17. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

It looks like Freelancer is causing half the bugs we have if we can't fix it we may have to take it out.
  18. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

soulshard said:
    Just want to say one of the best mods i have played. I am not massively good at modeling but would like to try and model some female elf heads for both dark elves and high elves. If you can give me a link to a program i could use to do it. I will give it a shot no promises.

Thanks for the offer of help but we cannot add a female elf head to the mod because warbands has a race and gender limit of 16 we have uses the female model and race for the female elves but we have tried our best to make them look a little like elves.

19. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

We are working on bugs now so if you find any let us know and we will get a bug fix out in a day or two once all the bugs have been found.

Here is what has been fixed by me today ready for the bug fix.
    Leopold_helmet
    Shield bash sound
    amazon armours and boots
    skeleton skull

Nameless warrior as far as I know is working on.
    tournament issue
    and big sized weapons
    plus a few tweaks here and there.
Back
Top Bottom